Old June 15, 2004, 17:27   #121
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 11:42
Local Date: November 2, 2010
It was hello 2, Geo.

And I applied after Drogue authorized everybody.

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 15, 2004, 18:01   #122
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 19:42
Yep, figured it out now. So you still have to hitch on somebody's last post then?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old June 15, 2004, 21:31   #123
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 03:42
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Maniac,

Sorry if I'm bring up the wrong topics. I was just making comments on things that happened, and some of those threads marked the changes of how we viewed other factions.

With respect to the deception thingy, that was just my personal opinion. I did go on quiet MSN crusades to stop the Hive using too much deception. Ofcourse once it became clear that Cycon was going to be an enemy and I left my team and Honghu resigned as ambassador. Deception became perfectly acceptable to the populance.

Quote:
You on the other hand have already mentioned your negative opinion about the buster issue several times.
Actually thinking back that was a minor thing. For me it was just the last straw with respect to that whole unfair extraction of information thing, that I had posted a thread on in the public forum. I promise I won't bring it up anymore from now on.

With respect cycon expolits not being very bad compared to Hive's. You weren't successful at doing many of the things you tried as you explained, and hence they're not worth chasing up. Whereas successfully used expolits could be blow into a flame war about whether they were legal or not, as has happened in the past.

Quote:
You sent me a PM a while back you wanted to start with a clean slate and forget the past. Have you changed your mind?
A clean slate means I don't hold those things against you, doesn't mean that I avoid talking about them.

Okay I realise that it can't work that way, so I'll drop making any comments. Remember that this is the first time I've read the cycon forums, so much of this I'm seeing as new information and hadn't yet been included in what I put aside as the things I'll completely forget. I'll remember from now on to think of threads in old forums as taboo, notice I skipped making comments on the threads where you did heavy editing and overlapped into our private arguements. Sortof proof that I'm not trying to drag out skeletons.

Quote:
Yep, figured it out now. So you still have to hitch on somebody's last post then?
Amatuars...
Old June 15, 2004, 22:04   #124
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 11:42
Nah I don't have to hitch on anybody's last post.

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 16, 2004, 04:31   #125
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 19:42
Quote:
Originally posted by Kody
Amatuars...
At least I'm not permanently attached to my computer...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old June 16, 2004, 04:34   #126
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 03:42
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I so do not clutch my mouse while I'm asleep!!!