Old February 25, 2004, 03:42   #301
Serb
Emperor

Local Time: 00:43
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Saras
Patty, you should learn more about the Russian national psyche. It was changed immensely by WWII. A lot what he posted should be interpreted with that in mind. Not that it's a blanket excuse for some of the more obvious lunacy.
Hmm...a Lithuanian who live in constant fear of incoming Russian hordes and Yankee Popeye-type guy who believe that Cesar sluaghtered 20 or so millions of Gauls, tell me about lunacy...
Yeah, right.

Quote:
Serb, I'm actually going to Ryazan tomorrow. That's most likely the closest I'll ever be to your permafrozen city . I hear Ryazan is nice, 11th century monastery and all.
Dobro pozhalovat'. And my city is not permafrost, if you'll ever be here, be my guest.
Proidemsya po vsem zlachnym mestam.
Old February 25, 2004, 03:44   #302
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 19:43
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Saras, you have a great basketball. Let's forget the rest alright
Old February 25, 2004, 03:50   #303
Serb
Emperor

Sure they have. It's old good Soviet school. Saras,

Kak tam v Ryazane? Devki? Pivo? Rock-n-Roll?
Old February 25, 2004, 05:43   #304
Sikander
King

Local Time: 10:43
Quote:
Originally posted by Tripledoc
Well as a Scandinavian I'm with Russia on this one.
Russia has never posed an aggressive threat to Europe, it has always been the other way round. And when Imperialist or Fascist Europe was aggresive it has always been as a reactionary way out in order to gather the strength to defeat Anglo-Saxon imperial encroachment.

Two local things have made me increasingly suspicious of Anglo Saxon intentions. The Americans are pressuring on to upgrade their radar bases on Greenland, to be compatible with the planned missile defense.

Secondly it has just been revealed in Danish media that, during the Cold War the government handed over the files of 400.000 citizens to American intelligence. This is not democratic behavior.

Thirdly it has been revealed that in the last thirty years no multinational corporation operating in Denmark has ever paid any taxes to the state. The reason stated was they had all run with a deficit for all those years. Then why continue to operate? The money could have been spent on healthcare and other services, instead they have vanished into thin air.

On the global level, it is clear that the Americans have been very agressive towards Russia. During the wars of Yugoslav Succesion, the Americans first supported the neofascist regime in Croatia and subsequently oversaw the ethic cleansing of 200.000 serbs from Krajina.

In the battle over Kosovo the American similarly supported the Albanian fascists and their dream of a greater Albania.

Furthermore under cover of the War on Terrorism the Americans have sprinkled bases to the South of Russia. If Americans are supporting Democracy why are they supporting Uzbekistan, a brutal dictatorship?

To my mind the recent election in Georgia was a coup. It was claimed that Sjevadnadse had commited election fraud. However the evidence for that was presented by an independent American observer group. The UN never made such a claim. I think the reason behind it all is that Sjevadnadse was halting the privatization of various services. Notably the electricity supply. After it was privatized to an American company the Georgians had to pay half their individual income just to cover the electricity bill. Futhermore there were frequent power outages. Under communism the citzens got their electricity for free, and there were no power outages.
Each item is only exceeded in its tangentiality by its complete and total unrelatedness to any other item. What are you smoking?
Old February 25, 2004, 07:23   #305
Saras
Emperor

Local Time: 20:43
Quote:
Originally posted by Serb
Sure they have. It's old good Soviet school. Saras,
BURN, YOU BLASPHEMOUS HERETIC, BURN!!!

Quote:
Kak tam v Ryazane? Devki? Pivo? Rock-n-Roll?
Ja neznaju kak v Riazane, potomu shto uletaju v 16:55, no za to znajo kak v Omske odna parochka zhivet:

Молодожены. 2 недели как женаты. Мужу, хоть и очень влюбленному, не терпится улизнуть, - погужеваться со старыми дружками.
- Миленькая, я прям щас вернусь...
- А куда ты идешь, мой куси-муси ?
- Да в бар, мордашка. Пивка попить.
- Ты хочешь пива, любимый ?
Она открыла холодильник и показала ему 25 различных сортов фирменного пива из 12 различных стран: Германии, Голландии, Японии, Индии, Австралии и т. д. Он не знал что и сказать и единственное, что ему пришло в голову:
- Но, конфетка моя,... но в баре... у них замороженные пивные кружки. Он не успел закончить фразу.
- Ты хочешь замороженную кружку, мой щеночек
Она достала из морозилки гигантскую пивную кружку, такую холодную, что едва удержала ее. Его морда приняла выражение ведра.
- А.... э... , хлопотушечка моя,.. но в баре такие солонцы, такой деликатесный закусон... Я быстро. Прям туда и обратно. ОКей ?
- Ты хочешь закуски, ути-мути ?
Она достала из духовки 15 блюд закусона: куриные крылышки, "свинки в одеялах", грибные шляпки, полоски копчено-сушеной свинины и т.д.
- Но, моя сладенькая,... в баре... понимаешь... там ругань, мужики матерком и вообще...
- Ты хочешь атмосферы, мой пончик? К МУЖИКАМ ЗАХОТЕЛ, ПИДОР? СЛУШАЙ СЮДА, ЗАЛУПОГОЛОВЫЙ! ЛАКАЙ СВОЁ Ё#AHОЕ ПИВО ИЗ ПРОКЛЯТОЙ МЁРЗЛОЙ КРУЖКИ И ЖРИ, Ё# ТВОЮ МАТЬ, ЗАКУСОН, ПОТОМУ ЧТО ТЫ НИКУДА СЕГОДНЯ НЕ ПОЙДЁШЬ! УСЁК, ЖOПA?
...И они жили долго и счастливо
Old February 25, 2004, 07:39   #306
Serb
Emperor

Ty tam poostorozhnee v Ryazane, ne balui.

Old February 25, 2004, 08:17   #307
Saras
Emperor

Konferencija, ponimajesh. Litovskije predprininimateli v Rossiji, i td, i tp. Karoche - pjanka dvuchdnevnaja.
Old February 25, 2004, 08:21   #308
Harovan
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4DG Gathering Storm
Civ4: Colonization Content Editor

Local Time: 18:43
kusi-musi?

Old February 25, 2004, 08:22   #309
Harovan
staff

Quote:
Karoche - pjanka dvuchdnevnaja.
You sound like a Russian. Seriously, you do.
Old February 25, 2004, 08:25   #310
Saras
Emperor

--"You sound like a Russian. Seriously, you do."

You sound like a brit
Old February 25, 2004, 08:27   #311
Harovan
staff

True dat.

Still I'd like to see Serb to change his name to Kusi-Musi.
Old February 25, 2004, 08:47   #312
Az
Emperor

Old February 25, 2004, 08:53   #313
Saras
Emperor

Motion to request mods to permanently rename Serb into Kusi-Musi
Old February 25, 2004, 09:28   #314
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Konferencija, ponimajesh. Litovskije predprininimateli v Rossiji, i td, i tp. Karoche - pjanka dvuchdnevnaja.
Ponimayu, ponimayu. Da zdravstvuet svoboda?!
Old February 25, 2004, 09:29   #315
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Ralph
True dat.

Still I'd like to see Serb to change his name to Kusi-Musi.

Old February 25, 2004, 09:34   #316
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Motion to request mods to permanently rename Serb into Kusi-Musi
I thought you your own experience with marriage isn't much greater than main. Just admit it, you also had problems explaining to your wife why you have to meet your buddies.
Old February 25, 2004, 09:42   #317
Harovan
staff

Don't know what you are doing wrong. I have a Russian wife, and she has nothing against me going out with my buddies. The only thing she says is "ne prihodi domoj pozdno, tebe rano na rabotu". Sweet, isn't it?

By the way, I smiled at her a few days ago: She said "odevajsa teplo, tam uuuuuuzhas kak holodno". There were measly -5°C, considering she is from Leningrad and used to -30°C during February...
Old February 25, 2004, 09:55   #318
Patroklos
Emperor

Local Time: 17:43
Who said anything about 20 million? The figure was 10 (admittedly from Caesar's writings so perhaps not accurate, but all we have) over the entirety of Caesar's reign and the ENTIRE Gallic campaign (which includes the Helvetii, Belgica, Western Germania and the initial Britain invasion). I don't expect you to understand Serb, as Republican Roman history does not help you with your revision of Russian history. Well, no history helps you with that.

I find it funny that Serb asks other people to shut up or stop being "stupid" after spouting a never ending rant of BS and using racial slurs.

The fact is, Serb, you have no sources to back up your claims. We have been through this before. Sometimes you will find yourself a popular history novel in desperation (I would assume whatever revisionist comic book history your are reading at the time) but nothing academic or respected. My favorite is your quote chops.

And despite your defensiveness, not too many people here to include me deny anything you claim happened to Russia. More to the point most of us agree with you. However, your insistence of ignoring wholesale everything Russia has inflicted on its neighbors or your insane rationalizations (eye for eye, might makes right, little man syndrome, oppressed minority, "we fought the Nazi's so everything we ever did past and present is right," or whatever else. I can't really keep track as you switch in and out of personalities so often. Another thing to contact your asylum for, meds need upping) of why your atrocious behavior should be excused or ignored are, well, juvenile.

60 million Russians being killed under the yoke of Soviet rule is an insanely conservative. I remember your rant on Soviet population figures (wrong figures but we will ignore that) and in the end you actually confirmed this. You don't realize this because of your blinders, but you did. But here is your chance Serb! Quote a confirmable and non-Soviet (for obvious reasons) source that says your number, whatever it is, to prove your case.

I don't expect you to actually do this, but perhaps a glimmer of sanity from your earlier life will break through and save you.

I am taking bets now, place them at the window:

20/1 Serb won't respond.

10/1 he will include it at the end of a typical third-grader rant at a point where everyone stopped reading (so below line 5).

7/1 he will post a quote from one of his "comic books."

5/1 he will chop said quote to say what he wants and after prodding on the reality of the author’s message will start swearing and name-calling and disappear from the forum for a few days until he thinks people forgot what a fool he is.

2/1 He will claim I need to provide a source, at which time I will respond I did already but will give it too him anyways to quell his temper tantrum, at which point he will start swearing etc. etc. etc.... Hell, I will go ahead and disqualify this one;

The Bane of Serb, ACADEMIC SOURCES!!!

1/1 (can't beat them odds!) He will reply in a flurry of forum quotes with peanut gallery commentary, or little significance. He will switch ideological positions and philosophical justification five or six times in said post, while including copious smilies and insults to emphasize his finer “points”.

Whtever the case Serb, don't stop. While your clinical insanity is disturbing a deserving of pity, like a train wreck, it is also facinating. It also makes anyone posting in the same thread as you seem 20 IQ points more intelligent.
Old February 25, 2004, 09:58   #319
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Don't know what you are doing wrong. I have a Russian wife, and she has nothing against me going out with my buddies. The only thing she says is "ne prihodi domoj pozdno, tebe rano na rabotu". Sweet, isn't it?
No offence, buddy, but you're German. You guys a pretty diciplined. Russian as you know are a bit crazy and I'm typical representative of my people.
Last time, when my wife said me the same "ne prihodi domoj pozdno, tebe rano na rabotu" (I swear she said exactly the same words ) I went back at four o'clock at the morning. And I was "pyan kak poslednyaya skotina" (drunk as hell). Had she didn't call me to at 3:30 when I was sleeping in striptease club, I wouldn't return at all.
Old February 25, 2004, 09:59   #320
Patroklos
Emperor

Local Time: 17:43
Quote:
Russian as you know are a bit crazy and I'm typical representative of my people.
From the horses mouth.
Old February 25, 2004, 10:07   #321
Serb
Emperor

Patroklos, my workday is over. I'm going home. I don't have any desire to explain to you over and over again what kind of pure and brilliant bullsh!t you just have posted.

You are hopeless, brainwashed moron, who don't have any sence of logic and unable to do simple calculations, but perhaps later I'll replay.

Have a nice day.
Old February 25, 2004, 10:07   #322
Harovan
staff

Quote:
Last time, when my wife said me the same "ne prihodi domoj pozdno, tebe rano na rabotu" (I swear she said exactly the same words ) I went back at four o'clock at the morning. And I was "pyan kak poslednyaya skotina" (drunk as hell). Had she didn't call me to at 3:30 when I was sleeping in striptease club, I wouldn't return at all.
Well, I usually return not later than 1am and I don't go to striptease clubs. So you may be right that I'm more disciplined than most Russians.

For now I leave this discussion, for I have seen you have a troll to deal with.
Old February 25, 2004, 10:08   #323
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Patroklos

From the horses mouth.
Ot'ebis.

IMAGE EDITED BY MING... Do not use the image feature to get around the censor.

Last edited by Ming; February 25, 2004 at 12:11.
Old February 25, 2004, 10:12   #324
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 12:43
Quote:
Patroklos, my workday is over. I'm going home. I don't have any desire to explain to you over and over again what kind of pure and brilliant bullsh!t you just have posted.
See kids this means he has no idea what he's talking about and decided to do his best Fez impression.
Old February 25, 2004, 10:16   #325
Serb
Emperor

Quote:

Well, I usually return not later than 1am and I don't go to striptease clubs. So you may be right that I'm more disciplined than most Russians.

I'm learning too. It was month or so ago, actually we had great fun with my buddies, like in old, good times, but I've never visited any striptease clubs since this time and now, after this case, always return around 0:00. Russian women can be very convincing sometimes. If you know what I mean.
Quote:
For now I leave this discussion, for I have seen you have a troll to deal with.
Nah, he is not troll. He really believes in that crap. A proud product of American brainwashing system.

Sorry, don't have time anymore, I've to run.
Old February 25, 2004, 10:19   #326
Serb
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by DinoDoc
See kids this means he has no idea what he's talking about and decided to do his best Fez impression.
I'm just tired to
He'll get his reply after two days, I've other things to do now.
Old February 25, 2004, 10:21   #327
Harovan
staff

Quote:
He'll get his reply after two days, I've other things to do now.
He has a lovely wife, you know...
Old February 25, 2004, 10:23   #328
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 12:43
Yeah. Sure. Whatever. If it's anything like the usual crap you spew forth and expect us to take as credible, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Blackwidow24 and FemmeAdonis fan club
Old February 25, 2004, 10:29   #329
Serb
Emperor

DD, next two days for me is free of work and I have plans for this time, but after...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	terminator-2putin.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	65289  
Old February 25, 2004, 10:30   #330
Serb
Emperor

I'll be back.