Old February 11, 2004, 05:22   #121
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 17:45
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Try the pre-1918 Russian anthem.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:23   #122
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 14:45
Asher, You are a pri*k.

And tass what do you know about relationships having never been in one?
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:23   #123
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 11:45
The Russian anthem is awesome. I think of it every time I see Mormons on TV.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:24   #124
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
You are a *****.
Tass, cover your ears and hide the caffeine, this boy is rambunctious!
Old February 11, 2004, 05:25   #125
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

I am reminded of February's Despair calendar image:
Old February 11, 2004, 05:26   #126
Giancarlo
King

How does your bf put up with you, Dave? Seriously have you stop maturing when you were 15?
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:29   #127
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Puberty ended around 15 for me, yes. I'm sorry to hear you're still in that phase.

And he puts up with me because he shares the same fantastic sense of humour and lack of sympathy for people fishing for sympathy.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:31   #128
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
Puberty ended around 15 for me, yes. I'm sorry to hear you're still in that phase.
I'm not.

Quote:
And he puts up with me because he shares the same fantastic sense of humour and lack of sympathy for people fishing for sympathy.
I just hate you... I utterly hate you. Grow up...

I can't even ask for advice and if I do I am fishing for sympathy? What a bast*rd you are.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:32   #129
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
I'm not.

I just hate you... I utterly hate you. Grow up...

I can't even ask for advice and if I do I am fishing for sympathy? What a bast*rd you are.
You want advice? You won't like it.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:33   #130
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

You want advice? You won't like it.
To move on and find somebody else? If that is so, that is what I am going to do.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:35   #131
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
To move on and find somebody else? If that is so, that is what I am going to do.
No, I was thinking more along the lines of:
  • Dropping the drama queen bit
  • Learning to take a joke
  • Adopt a self-deprecating sense of humour
  • Tone down your ridiculous political beliefs, or at least shut up about them
  • Avoid the blatant "Look at me!" threads, and instead opt for more subtle methods. Get a popular forum closed down or something.
  • Gain some weight
  • Get a haircut
  • It's not all about you

And if you're going to bullshit, at least do so with a consistent story. Your "two year relationship" with Roberto or whatever his name is puts that in the same time period you were relentlessly hitting on me on ICQ. Was this an open relationship or did it just not exist?
Old February 11, 2004, 05:39   #132
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

No, I was thinking more along the lines of:
Dropping the drama queen bit
I'm a quiet person..

Quote:
Learning to take a joke
Adopt a self-deprecating sense of humour
I am just not in the mood for jokes... three weeks ago.. sure..

Quote:
Tone down your ridiculous political beliefs, or at least shut up about them
What is ridiculous about them? I'm center right.

Quote:
Avoid the blatant "Look at me!" threads, and instead opt for more subtle methods. Get a popular forum closed down or something.
I haven't been here since June of 2003 so I think this thread was appropriate, but how does that affect my relationship business?

Quote:
Gain some weight
Tried that. I can't gain weight because my metabolism. I eat more junk food than you can imagine, which is putting a strain on my budget.

Quote:
Get a haircut
Why? I like spiking my hair and Robert liked that too.

Quote:
It's not all about you
I always respected that.

Anything else?

Also some more bullshit you put in there:

Quote:
Your "two year relationship" with Roberto or whatever his name is puts that in the same time period you were relentlessly hitting on me on ICQ. Was this an open relationship or did it just not exist?
Well maybe it wasn't two years.. more like a year and a half. And when I was hitting on you, was when Robert was my bestfriend, not my boyfriend.

Don't be an *******.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:41   #133
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

That's a great start. Deflect all of the advice and ignore it.

Why bother asking for advice?
Old February 11, 2004, 05:42   #134
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Is Robert the guy you slept with one night, posted a thread about it, then later claimed your account was hacked and somebody posted that thread?

All these stories, so hard to keep track...
Old February 11, 2004, 05:42   #135
Giancarlo
King

Nevermind then. If you want to be an @$$hole about it I shouldn't of bothered. How can you manage a relationship anyways? Hitler was probably more capable of them than you.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:43   #136
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Is Robert the guy you slept with one night, posted a thread about it, then later claimed your account was hacked and somebody posted that thread?
I slept with three guys in my life. That was actually true and I was ashamed at it at the time since I was insecure.

Rodrigo was my first real boyfriend but the second I did it with.. and Robert was well... you could call him my second boyfriend...

Quote:
All these stories, so hard to keep track...
Moron.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:44   #137
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Nevermind then. If you want to be an @$$hole about it I shouldn't of bothered. How can you manage a relationship anyways? Hitler was probably more capable of them than you.
Because I don't get into relationships with emotionally unstable Argentinians. I find that solves most of the relationship problems.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:45   #138
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

Because I don't get into relationships with emotionally unstable Argentinians. I find that solves most of the relationship problems.
I never been in a relationship with one either. And both my first and second boyfriends were Mexican.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:45   #139
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
I slept with three guys in my life. That was actually true and I was ashamed at it at the time since I was insecure.

Rodrigo was my first real boyfriend but the second I did it with.. and Robert was well... you could call him my second boyfriend...

Moron.
Was your third boyfriend Raymond? Richard? Rasputin?
Old February 11, 2004, 05:46   #140
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

Was your third boyfriend Raymond? Richard? Rasputin?
DO you speak english or shall I speak a different language? Which language should I switch too? Chinese?

I never had a third boyfriend. Robert was the jerk that dumped me a week ago.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:47   #141
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
I never been in a relationship with one either. And both my first and second boyfriends were Mexican.
But you must imagine how difficult it would be to maintain a relationship with somebody who would claim a burglar was the person you slept with not lastnight, not him...
Old February 11, 2004, 05:48   #142
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

But you must imagine how difficult it would be to maintain a relationship with somebody who would claim a burglar was the person you slept with not lastnight, not him...
Very funny. Does your boyfriend tell you about your dry humor? I find watching Al Gore more amusing.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:48   #143
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
DO you speak english or shall I speak a different language? Which language should I switch too? Chinese?

I never had a third boyfriend. Robert was the jerk that dumped me a week ago.
Chinese would be good.

您是不吸引人, 愚笨, 和情感地不稳定的。您是疯狂的。
Old February 11, 2004, 05:50   #144
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Very funny. Does your boyfriend tell you about your dry humor? I find watching Al Gore more amusing.
Actually, I DO have a very "dry" sense of humour.

Do you even know what it means, or is this just another Word of the Day you tried to throw in?
Old February 11, 2004, 05:53   #145
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

Actually, I DO have a very "dry" sense of humour.

Do you even know what it means, or is this just another Word of the Day you tried to throw in?
Dry in my dictionary means "uninspiring", "bland" and indicates the beginning of mental retardation.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:54   #146
DRoseDARs
lifer
Spore
Emperor

Local Time: 10:45
Here I was, starting to wonder when the two of you would have a go at it...

...And lo and behold, I refresh the page (I've been watching Adult Swim mostly) and the two of you are having a go at it. See Fez, same old Apolyton. It's good to come home.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:54   #147
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Dry in my dictionary means "uninspiring", "bland" and indicates the beginning of mental retardation.
Yes, but that's not what dry humor means, per se:
Quote:
A sense of humor mainly relying upon sarcasm, timing, and wit. Can easily come across as seeming smart-assed, *****y, or just plain difficult.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:55   #148
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by DRoseDARs

...And lo and behold, I refresh the page (I've been watching Adult Swim mostly) and the two of you are having a go at it. See Fez, same old Apolyton. It's good to come home.
I waited until I was bored before I started. Fez is so reliable.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:56   #149
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by DRoseDARs

I'm sorry I came back. I only have one more chance or will be permabanned for good. Hopefully I can get that done again.

Hey Dave, where you get that bullshit definition from?
Old February 11, 2004, 05:57   #150
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

everything2.com

That's generally what's referred to as "dry humor". You're nothing more than a foreigner trying to use slang terms without knowing what they mean. It's even better when you use a formal dictionary to look up "dry".