Old February 12, 2004, 14:08   #61
chequita guevara
ACDG The Human HiveDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 13:49
Local Date: November 2, 2010
It can be reported now that chegitz guevara was recently caught in a sex trist with the Bush twins! Sources report that the twins were dazed and confused with big smiles on their faces. "He hit it" was all they said.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old February 12, 2004, 14:09   #62
Theben
Deity

Anyone else feeling deja-vu?

4 year Bush presidency followed by 8 years of democratic adulterous economic prosperity! w00t!
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old February 12, 2004, 14:09   #63
Capt Dizle
ACDG3 Gaians
King

Local Time: 12:49
Well, again. There is no way Rove breaks this now unless he is totally nuts.

I would like to be a fly on the wall wherever Rather, Brokaw, and Jennings are right about now.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:09   #64
Lancer
Civilization III MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FamePolyCast TeamC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Deity

Local Time: 17:49
Dems hate Bush so much that this kind of story whips up support for marital infidelity.

Anyway my prediction is this. Kerry will retain the gays and cheating husbands and lose the women. (Faithful men are basicly republicans) You dem guys are guys remember. How many dem women are at Poly? Not many certainly. So you guys don't get it. If this is true, Kerry loses the ladies and the screamer will come to the fore again.

That means 'the scream' will be on TV daily in Repub commercials and the news.

Depressing really.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:10   #65
Swissy
Civilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMRise of Nations MultiplayerIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerBtS Tri-League

Clinton's survival of a sex scandal vaulted him to the nomination in '92. After that he could do no wrong in the eyes of the press. This could be the turning point for the Kerry campaign, survive this and get the "Clinton Press Waiver".

All I really have to say is Hillary can't run in '08 if a Dem wins in '04, and she has no plans on waiting till '12. And Bill Clinton is smarter than any Republican or Democrat dirty-trickster.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:11   #66
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara
I wish I was in a sex scandal.

*Thinks of funny retort involving Che, MrFun, 2 sexual aids, and a stack of Bibles... then thinks better of it.*
Old February 12, 2004, 14:11   #67
DanS
Apolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 Participants
Deity

Quote:
Dems hate Bush so much that this kind of story whips up support for marital infidelity.
I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891
Old February 12, 2004, 14:11   #68
Theben
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Lancer

Depressing really.
Only b/c of the continual unwavering focus on the 'issues', naturally...
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old February 12, 2004, 14:12   #69
curtsibling
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 18:49
If Arnie can survive a myriad of scandals, Kerry can too.

This media garbage will go nowhere.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:13   #70
Swissy
Civilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMRise of Nations MultiplayerIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerBtS Tri-League

Nothing like a sex scandal to get boring National Guard service records burried deeper into the news.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:19   #71
Lancer
Civilization III MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FamePolyCast TeamC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Deity

Theben, they all play the election game...

Che, you just blew any chance at any future presidential bid.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:22   #72
Theben
Deity

Quote:
Theben, they all play the election game...
Which is one reason I don't place a lot of stock in this "news item"...

Quote:
Old February 12, 2004, 14:23   #73
Ned
King

Local Time: 09:49
This news makes THIS news seem irrelevant.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	john_kerry_with_jane_fonda__september_1970.par.0007.imagefile.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	64128  
Old February 12, 2004, 14:25   #74
chequita guevara
Emperor

Quote:
Gee, ya don't think the communism thing might have done that first? Course, if Ronnie can be a commie and then become Prez, I guess I could too, 'cept I'm not an actor.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old February 12, 2004, 14:26   #75
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

OH NO!!!! JOHN KERRY SAT WITH JANE FONDA DURING AN ANTI-WAR RALLY!!!!!! WHATSOEVER SHALL WE DO????
Old February 12, 2004, 14:27   #76
chequita guevara
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ned
Ned, even if that is Kerry, and it doesn't look like him, the picture was taken in 1970, which was two years before Fonda went to Hanoi.

Anyway, it was an illegal war, and Fonda was right to protest it.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:29   #77
Lancer
Deity

"OH NO!!!! JOHN KERRY SAT WITH JANE FONDA DURING AN ANTI-WAR RALLY!!!!!! WHATSOEVER SHALL WE DO????"

He was wispering tips to her on how to shoot down US fighters with VC AA guns...

You can't really make that out in the pic, but...
Old February 12, 2004, 14:30   #78
MrFun
Emperor

Re: Kerry in Sex scandal!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Ned
Wow.

The story is about to blow up.

Dean is re-energized because of this.

XXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU FEB 12, 2004 11:45:28 ET XXXXX

CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

**World Exclusive**
**Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

A frantic behind-the-scenes drama is unfolding around Sen. John Kerry and his quest to lockup the Democratic nomination for president, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with Sen. John Kerry has been underway at TIME magazine, ABC NEWS, the WASHINGTON POST, THE HILL and the ASSOCIATED PRESS, where the woman in question once worked.

MORE

A close friend of the woman first approached a reporter late last year claiming fantastic stories -- stories that now threaten to turn the race for the presidency on its head!

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]

The Kerry commotion is why Howard Dean has turned increasingly aggressive against Kerry in recent days, and is the key reason why Dean reversed his decision not to drop out of the race after Wisconsin, top campaign sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

http://www.mercuras.com/drudge3howards.htm
If this can be proven to be true, then I may have to withdraw my support for Kerry, and rally behind the next electable candidate.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:32   #79
Ned
King

According to Rush, Chris Lahane (sp) has known about this story for some time, perhaps years. He said that Kerry has "assured" top Democrats about the story.

Apparently the networks have had the story for some time but have not reported it. Clark was apparently frustrated by this, which explains is briefing reporters as soon as he stopped his campaign.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:33   #80
Lancer
Deity

"If this can be proven to be true, then I may have to withdraw my support for Kerry, and rally behind the next electable candidate."

Bush?
Old February 12, 2004, 14:33   #81
MrFun
Emperor

Quote:
"If this can be proven to be true, then I may have to withdraw my support for Kerry, and rally behind the next electable candidate."

Bush?
no
Old February 12, 2004, 14:35   #82
chequita guevara
Emperor

Re: Re: Kerry in Sex scandal!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by MrFun

If this can be proven to be true, then I may have to withdraw my support for Kerry, and rally behind the next electable candidate.
I'll bet having no spine really helps with the monofeletiation.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:35   #83
Ned
King

Dean was just asked whether "marital infidelity" should be part of the campaign. He replied, "I am not going to touch that with a ten foot pole." When the reported tried to ask his wife. Dean said, "And she is not going to tough it either."
Old February 12, 2004, 14:37   #84
chequita guevara
Emperor

Good for Dean.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:39   #85
Lancer
Deity

HEAR YE HEAR YE...

Kerry sleeps with a woman and loses gay vote.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:40   #86
GePap
Emperor

Local Time: 11:49
This is just the first shot. Bush and his cronies have 200 million dollars to go after whomever gets the dem. nomination. Honestly, I think Dean has the smallets number of things in his "closet" to go after, certainly less than Bush, and he is the most honest about it- of course, he has been utterly unfairly labelled a nut, and he does not have the money to undo that mischaracterization when the republicans would be pouring so much money into the campaing to make it stick.
"Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw
Old February 12, 2004, 14:41   #87
MrFun
Emperor

Re: Re: Re: Kerry in Sex scandal!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I'll bet having no spine really helps with the monofeletiation.
Insulting people you disagree with does not make you an intelligent person, Chegitz.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:47   #88
Theben
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Ned
Hey, Ned, didya know that in 1918 the influenza virus killed over 20 million people!?!?
Old February 12, 2004, 14:48   #89
MrFun
Emperor

In addition to insulting people you disagree with Chegitz, you also assumed that I am already withdrawing my support for Kerry.

I have said that I will withdraw my support, if this can be proven to be true.

So you're presumptuous AND you insult people you disagree with.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:49   #90
Theben
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Ned
Dean was just asked whether "marital infidelity" should be part of the campaign. He replied, "I am not going to touch that with a ten foot pole." When the reported tried to ask his wife. Dean said, "And she is not going to tough it either."
She already touched it. That's the scandal.