Old May 16, 2004, 04:27   #121
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 03:57
Local Date: November 3, 2010
yes , that why barracks can be very useful...

we should try to get one at least for all the forwardest forward frontal citys...
Old May 16, 2004, 10:02   #122
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 13:57
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasputin
yes , that why barracks can be very useful...

we should try to get one at least for all the forwardest forward frontal citys...
I guess it depends upon how fast the front is changing and how much money we have.

Ein Gev definately makes the most sense right now, and maybe one of those cities in the far NE.

Front commanders should look at this and give us a recommendation.
Old May 16, 2004, 15:44   #123
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 19:57
Economy Minister report

Gold at start @ start: 2279
(after buying 2 T-34's and 1 ww2-artillery unit)

Rushed:
* Palmach in Ashdod 268
* City Walls in Nevatim 154
* Palmach in Metullah 268
* Palmach in Sedom 276
* Training Camp in Ein Gev 78
* Palmach in Kafer Szold 268 (I felt it was needed)
* Palmach in Tantura 95 (cheap, 7 turns without rushbuy)

Leaving 872 in the treasury

Make 'em count!
Old May 16, 2004, 23:18   #124
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

wel done....

always good to leave some money for future..
Old May 28, 2004, 17:26   #125
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 12:57
October pleadings for Central Front

-Ein Gev change to palmach please (completed barracks last run. Thankyou!)
-Haifa Homed Kibutznick in Mishmar Yarden be rehomed to Mishmar Yarden (will knock off one turn from palmach build if done in October)

This next request is a bit on pleading side, but can't we find a way to evacuate the Zion Worker in Nevatim to the north to work on railroad towards the Golan or even begin building a railroad to Jerusalem?

EDIT: another WW2 artillery will speed the attack against Jenin :hopeful:

Last edited by H Tower; May 29, 2004 at 18:50.
Old May 29, 2004, 04:44   #126
Nilat
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
King

Local Time: 17:57
Northern front requests:

-Kafer Szold machine gunner
-Metulah Palmach unit

Thanks
Old May 29, 2004, 07:46   #127
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Why haven't the other Front Commanders posted requests here???????
Old May 29, 2004, 08:05   #128
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

no special requests .. just more defenders for towns we plan on taking soon. air support .... ?? tanks and lots of but after the north is secure....
Old May 29, 2004, 08:28   #129
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rasputin
no special requests .. just more defenders for towns we plan on taking soon. air support .... ?? tanks and lots of but after the north is secure....
And another defender in Eilat
Old May 29, 2004, 08:35   #130
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 18:57
I have also no special requirements... A little more offensive units would be great, however.
Old May 29, 2004, 18:37   #131
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

I'm a big fan of zion workers if you could scrounge up another one or two of those I'd be happy
Old June 2, 2004, 11:32   #132
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OCT 1948 Turn report

This is going to be short and sweet because Im still in Romania and dont have a lot of time.

-Ein Gev switched to Palmach
-Haifa Kibbutznik in Mishmar Yarden rehomed to Mishmar Yarden
-Kafer Szold swicthed to Palmach (no reason to build MG's anymore Palmach has a better defense and offense) NO SHEILDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
-Mettulah- Switched to palmach, NO SHEILDS up to Econ whether to rush or not.
-Eilat switched to Palmach, NO SHIELDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
-Netariyah-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
-Tel Aviv_Palmach rushed with Immigrant
-Ashod-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
Yehi'am N- Palmach rushed with immigrant

-Flew an immigrant into TelAviv from yemeni Freedom then rushed the Palmach. A Palmach was completed in Yememi Freedom and started north toward Eilat, but it will take a while to get there.

-Second Transport finished in Jewish Nicosia, and a boatload of immigrants is again heading for israel.
Old June 2, 2004, 11:34   #133
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Oh one last thing, there are Zion workers still blinking as well as units outside of Jerusalem.

Not sure what to do with them, up to you COS
Old June 2, 2004, 19:17   #134
H Tower

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
OCT 1948 Turn report

This is going to be short and sweet because Im still in Romania and dont have a lot of time.

-Ein Gev switched to Palmach
-Haifa Kibbutznik in Mishmar Yarden rehomed to Mishmar Yarden
-Kafer Szold swicthed to Palmach (no reason to build MG's anymore Palmach has a better defense and offense) NO SHEILDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
-Mettulah- Switched to palmach, NO SHEILDS up to Econ whether to rush or not.
-Eilat switched to Palmach, NO SHIELDS, up to Econ whether to rush or not.
-Netariyah-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
-Tel Aviv_Palmach rushed with Immigrant
-Ashod-Palmach rushed with Immigrant
Yehi'am N- Palmach rushed with immigrant

-Flew an immigrant into TelAviv from yemeni Freedom then rushed the Palmach. A Palmach was completed in Yememi Freedom and started north toward Eilat, but it will take a while to get there.

-Second Transport finished in Jewish Nicosia, and a boatload of immigrants is again heading for israel.
Now we're smoking, talk about industrial output!

4 new palmachs next turn plus whatever military units the CoS purchases from overseas
Old June 2, 2004, 19:19   #135
H Tower

Quote:
Oh one last thing, there are Zion workers still blinking as well as units outside of Jerusalem.

Not sure what to do with them, up to you COS
Old June 2, 2004, 22:46   #136
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 14:57
I will finish this turn and get it ready for the transfer of power.
Old June 3, 2004, 02:25   #137
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by H Tower

Convince the COS you need em for your RR's
Old June 3, 2004, 02:26   #138
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
I will finish this turn and get it ready for the transfer of power.
Arthedain still needs to play..........
Old June 3, 2004, 02:52   #139
H Tower

Quote:

Convince the COS you need em for your RR's
I'll just steal them at the begining of next month, nuts to continuing to beg
Old June 3, 2004, 03:00   #140
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by H Tower

I'll just steal them at the begining of next month, nuts to continuing to beg
Old June 3, 2004, 05:31   #141
H Tower

the best way to deal with red tape is to use a flame thrower, or maybe a tank
Old June 3, 2004, 14:25   #142
Arthedain
staff

Oct 1948
Since so many requested offensive units and Palmach units, and they're so d**n expensive to rushbuy without shields, I have rushbuyed these:

* Palmach in Nahariyyah 218
* Ww1 artillery in Haderah 131
* Palmach in Petach Tikva 76
* Ww1 artillery in Jaffa 56

I hope CoS will give them (and the units immigration rushed) to the fronts where they're needed.

I hope we get some money from abroad so we can buy tanks/fighters. Anyways, I don't think I'll be the eco minister any more.
Old June 8, 2004, 22:15   #143
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

I am now the econ minister, but will retain both Econ and PM until Con returns. Until then, I get to enjoy two plush offices.

Here's how I'm going to be running things.

1. I MOVE PERES!!! If the COS wants me to buy units from overseas, request it in the thread, and I'll do it in my turn. You can then redeploy them wherever.

If you want them to fight this turn, the COS can buy, but only after I give my explicit permission!!

2. Rush requests:

A. Each front commander needs to post in this thread for every turn a prioritized list of what they want, including the city they want it built in. If you have no pressing issues, then you can ask for money in general, and if I have some largesse, I will spare it.
B. I would like Defense Minister or COS (you guys can choose who) to tell me if they want anything rushed from the cities not under front commander control.

I may go through the game and rush things that I think can close to be done, and are cost effective. But I can be much more effective if I get the requests I have asked for above.

Thank you, and Good day. And Adonai Bless.
Old June 10, 2004, 10:22   #144
Dr. Nick
Deity

Status of Home Front to Economy and Defense Ministries

The only request for economy is the purchase of WWII artillery for my front, to speed the fall of enemy cities, and the allocation of more Zion workers to continue expanding our rail lines, as quite soon we will have outrun our supply lines which will make supply and reinforcement a lot harder, and thus stunt our offensive capabilities.
Old June 11, 2004, 07:35   #145
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

once those workers finished up north deployment south will help
Old June 18, 2004, 12:13   #146
Arthedain
staff

Nov 1948 report

Immigrant Minister:
* Ship on its way to Cyprus to get Zion Workers and Immigrants.
* Ship on its way to Haifa with immigrants
* One immigrant airlifted from Yemeni freedom to Tel-Aviv where I disbanded it.
* The Palmach in Tel Aviv can be Rushbuyed if the Eco-minister concurs.
* Continuing to improve the surroundings of Yemeni Freedom and Jewish Nicosia.

Do I controll the gunboat? I haven't moved it this round, will the COS please move it to where he sees fit?

Defence Minister:
* Production in Petach Tikvas changed to WW1 Artillery
* Production in Nevatim changed to Palmach, since nothing was requested.

That's all since I didn't get any more requests.
I need more requests next turn, kthx!
Old June 18, 2004, 21:51   #147
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Since you have to reload, I suggest changing Kfar Szold to city defenses or AA.
Old June 19, 2004, 00:00   #148
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

sinai needs defenders for new citys we planning on taking so rushing them in citys we currently hold will b egood..

an extra tank wouldnt go astray.
Old June 20, 2004, 08:28   #149
Arthedain
staff

Quote:
Originally posted by PinkyGen
Since you have to reload, I suggest changing Kfar Szold to city defenses or AA.
done
Old June 20, 2004, 10:38   #150
Dr. Nick
Deity

It's rushbought