Old March 22, 2004, 07:53   #391
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 18:01
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Cheers Drogue. We'll see if I get let in to the nice faction and then I'll have somewhere to sleep

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 22, 2004, 08:03   #392
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 19:01
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Cheers Drogue. We'll see if I get let in to the nice faction and then I'll have somewhere to sleep

-Jam
Just do as I do: Drop unconscious every night in the tavern and wake up around noon in front of it.
If there was rent to be paid in the Hive (as in those evil capitalist factions) I´d save a good amount of money (if I had any, as those evil capitalist pigdogs)
Old March 22, 2004, 08:04   #393
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 05:01
Local Date: November 3, 2010
So while you are being employed, Jam...
Old March 22, 2004, 08:36   #394
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Actually, talking about being unemployed, I had a job interview this morning for a "Technical Assistant" in the International School. They seemed to like me, and I seemed to like them.

But they're interviewing LOADS of people for this job, so I'm not too optimistic.

-Jam
Old March 22, 2004, 08:52   #395
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 05:01
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Good luck, and remember that someone is going to get the job. It may as well be you.
Old March 22, 2004, 10:04   #396
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 20:01
/me gets in, grabs a xenobeer from the tab...

Thanks Jam, and now back to work...

/me starts playing the CyCon midturn...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 22, 2004, 11:06   #397
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
Good luck, and remember that someone is going to get the job. It may as well be you.
Oh god, I hope so. It had that wonderful moment in the interview where they wrote an number on a piece of paper and pushed it accross the table.

"Would a sum in this region be acceptable?"

My eyebrows went UP!

/me raises a xenobeer for luck.

If I get the job, I'll pay this VERY large rec commons tab.

-Jam
Old March 25, 2004, 10:36   #398
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

/me needs a drink

/me releashes some bunnies
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old March 25, 2004, 11:37   #399
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
* DeathByTheSword releashes some bunnies
Bunniehunting!!!!

/me grabs a lasgun...

Roasted bunnie tonight

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 25, 2004, 12:02   #400
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 14:01
Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

Bunniehunting!!!!

* GeoModder grabs a lasgun...

Roasted bunnie tonight
Bunny cooked in and served with some Xenosauce (Tomatoe) is a darn fine meal
Old March 25, 2004, 12:31   #401
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

/me releashes hunter-seeker-bunnies on Geo and conmcb25

Now you will feel the power of DBTSverse bunnies!
Old March 25, 2004, 13:00   #402
GeoModder
Deity

/me points the lasgun at DeBunnieToastSauce...

Recall you minions, mutant

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 25, 2004, 13:20   #403
Jamski
Deity

/me sits back and watches the carnage.

Nice little bar-brawl going on here

-Jam
Old March 25, 2004, 15:10   #404
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

/me looks at carnage
/me calls for squad of CyberGorillas
*CyberGorillas arrive and surround DBTS, bunnies and Geo

Stop the fight brawl or I will initiate MPSI protocol of eliminating threats
Old March 25, 2004, 15:34   #405
GeoModder
Deity

/me drops the lasgun, and silently moves towards the tap...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 25, 2004, 15:38   #406
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

That is better, but do not try anything!
Old March 25, 2004, 15:48   #407
Jamski
Deity

/me quickly takes the batteries out of the cybermonkeys

You're spoiling a good barfight

-Jam
Old March 25, 2004, 15:52   #408
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Where do you see CyberMonkeys?
Besides that CyberGorillas do not have batteries.

/me looks at Skanky

NOOO!

You took Skanky`s backup power!

*Skanky collapses on the floor
Old March 25, 2004, 16:02   #409
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Good buy Skanky it was nice computing data with you
Old March 25, 2004, 16:08   #410
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Good buy Skanky it was nice computing data with you
Actually, now that I take a closer look at you, conmcb25, you could apply for CyberMonkey service in the CPU military. We could use a cannonflesh mercenary these days...

/me orders a keg for conmcb25

Well, what do you say?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 25, 2004, 16:09   #411
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

He will not be down for long!

/me puts batteries in Skanky

Now we can only wait and hope...
Old March 25, 2004, 16:23   #412
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 15:01
skanky takes batteries? what kind of DBTSverse logic is that?
Old March 25, 2004, 16:36   #413
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

*con thinks he sees Skanky twitching a bit*
Old March 25, 2004, 17:09   #414
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

Actually, now that I take a closer look at you, conmcb25, you could apply for CyberMonkey service in the CPU military. We could use a cannonflesh mercenary these days...

* GeoModder orders a keg for conmcb25

Well, what do you say?
Maybe next game, I joined the Hive for better or worse.

I appreciate and will of course share the keg however.
Old March 25, 2004, 17:54   #415
Jamski
Deity

Monkeys, gorillas... is there really a difference?

/me kicks Skanky while noone is looking *

-Jam
Old March 25, 2004, 18:01   #416
DeathByTheSword
King

/me continues to play with his bunnies
Old March 25, 2004, 19:03   #417
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
* DeathByTheSword continues to play with his bunnies
/me looks away

I don wanna know...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 25, 2004, 19:28   #418
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 15:01
/me releases more rabid DBTSverse bunnies
Old March 25, 2004, 19:46   #419
DeathByTheSword
King

/me looks up from his books and sees that the rec commons is full with rabid DBTSverse bunnies

damn Method has been perverting my bunnies again!
Old March 25, 2004, 20:48   #420
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

*con thinks many of you have spent WAY to much time in the REC Commons*