Old February 22, 2004, 18:11   #151
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 20:01
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Words of Tass!
Quote:
Micha
But still, it´s unfair.

Not really. I'm simply commenting on the amount of spam the Hive generates. I'm not forcing him to join CyCon or anything.
Old February 22, 2004, 18:12   #152
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

By the way, isn`t anyone interested in what happened to Tass, or you all already know it?
Old February 22, 2004, 18:25   #153
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 19:01
Since he´s still online at MSN, I think he just got banned again

But if that´s not it, please tell us! (Although I could ask him via above mentioned messenger... )
Old February 22, 2004, 21:09   #154
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 18:01
Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder
Btw, Drogue, can I have a corkscrew pls? You didn't provide one when you put all those bottles and barrels on the tap.
Silly CyCon. Sargassian wine is usually sparkling, and used for celebrations. You don't need a corkscrew to open them

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old February 22, 2004, 21:10   #155
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
Iced Blood. And there was 0 group blood before that...
Coming up...

/me grabs some iced blood from the freezer.

Hope you're not trying any sports soon. Blood doping isn't looked well upon

Old February 23, 2004, 01:52   #156
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 05:01
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

No need to. Just join CyCon and consider yourself a PUT citizen. It will take a while before they're all 'assimilated', if that will ever happen.
I think a lot of us had neural implants for convenience even before the unification - I certainly did.

And just to help make your decision, Pan, the PUT includes (or included) myself and Archaic

Last edited by GeneralTacticus; February 23, 2004 at 02:02.
Old February 23, 2004, 10:16   #157
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue

Silly CyCon.

But a glass I need...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 23, 2004, 10:32   #158
Drogue
staff

/me gets glasses for everyone and puts them round the room.

Micha: You won't need to use messenger to find out, you've reached the spammers paradise

Old February 23, 2004, 11:11   #159
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 19:01
Quote:
Micha: You won't need to use messenger to find out, you've reached the spammers paradise
Indeed.
Old February 23, 2004, 13:40   #160
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 09:01
Ahh! They've started a new page without me! There's waitresses here? What the ever for? No one actually uses the tables? A hard vodka and some Iced Blood please!
Old February 23, 2004, 14:12   #161
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Micha
Since he´s still online at MSN, I think he just got banned again

But if that´s not it, please tell us! (Although I could ask him via above mentioned messenger... )

Yes, he did, poor Tass, . But he managed to talk me into helping him ( )
Old February 23, 2004, 15:07   #162
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Yes, he did, poor Tass, . But he managed to talk me into helping him ( )
And the reason for the being?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 23, 2004, 15:14   #163
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

He apparently overdid with trolling in the Off Topic, so Ming kinda threw him out.

/me starts to build a portal

Now you will all be able to see it.
Old February 23, 2004, 15:20   #164
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

WHY DID TASS GOT BANNED?
Old February 23, 2004, 15:33   #165
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Hmm, he was banned for no good reason IMHO. Or at least the reason was inconsistent. Americans on Apolyton have called French far worse than what Tassadar is calling the Spanish.
Old February 23, 2004, 15:40   #166
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
Originally posted by Pandemoniak
I dont like the idea of being half-computer though...
Besides what others have told about the Consciousness, I would also like to add that all cyborgs, besides keeping their individual identity of course, also can communicate with each other telepathically, and share a form of collective consciousness. So we're the most communalist faction on Chiron. We are also a democracy with lots of civil liberties, while the Hive for example has police state as SE choice.
Old February 23, 2004, 15:40   #167
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Well I do think he did overdid it a bit, this went more than just usual trolling. He insisted on insulting Spain and everything, just wanting to own the thread. But he will be back in 24 hours.
Old February 23, 2004, 15:43   #168
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Pandemoniak do not forget the scandal with the secret secret forum in Hive - even Hive members admit publically that they are not sure if it has been shut down completely. We are, a democracy, by all means.

And I appology for all sequenced posts made.
Old February 23, 2004, 15:55   #169
Maniac

Quote:
Well I do think he did overdid it a bit, this went more than just usual trolling. He insisted on insulting Spain and everything, just wanting to own the thread. But he will be back in 24 hours.
That may be true. I just think that, if what Tass did is a bannable offense, the moderators should crack down harder on France-bashing as well.

Quote:
We are, a democracy, by all means.
/me holds an impact gun behind Obstructor's back.
"Very well said, obstructor!"
Old February 23, 2004, 15:58   #170
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quit playing with that toy.

/me checks the daily dosage of brainwash.exe Maniac downloads

Luckly I manage all propaganda.
Old February 23, 2004, 16:18   #171
Drogue
staff

/me glances at the Gorilla. The death threats seem to cease, and the sound of guns being put away can be heard.

All is good

Old February 23, 2004, 16:27   #172
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

What death threats?

/me takes a sip of 0 group blood.
Old February 23, 2004, 16:34   #173
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
* Maniac holds an impact gun behind Obstructor's back.
"Very well said, obstructor!"
/me decreases the level of telempathic control he commits through Maniac.

Wow, that was a close one...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 23, 2004, 16:39   #174
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I told you not to use telempathic implants! I has some side-effects. Like when we used it to trade technologies with PUT and instead PUT merged with us! Now Maniac will merge with you! Get out before it happens.
Old February 23, 2004, 21:15   #175
Drogue
staff

Quote:
I told you not to use telempathic implants! I has some side-effects. Like when we used it to trade technologies with PUT and instead PUT merged with us! Now Maniac will merge with you! Get out before it happens.

That's a very scary thought...

Old February 23, 2004, 21:32   #176
Maniac

Quote:
* Maniac holds an impact gun behind Obstructor's back.
* obstructor checks the daily dosage of brainwash.exe Maniac downloads
* GeoModder decreases the level of telempathic control he commits through Maniac.
Looks like every cyborg is in the illusion he controls everybody else in the CyCon. Must be a side-effect of partly sharing a collective consciousness.
Old February 23, 2004, 21:39   #177
Drogue
staff

It does seem like that. Considering we've only had two Prime Functions and one mod over the whole time, we're the only two who can legitimately have any ability to control the collective, and then it would go against CyCon principles.

Oh well, if egotism is the price we pay for planetary domination, it is a price worth paying As long as you all realise that in the Rec Commons, the Gorilla is lord.

/me smiles at the Gorilla.

Old February 23, 2004, 22:02   #178
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 09:01
Nice guerrilla... nice guer.... oops! Nice gORILLA, nice gorilla.... no need to hurt anybody!
Old February 23, 2004, 22:54   #179
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 15:01
oh, 48 hours, booo hooo. Cry about it. whaaaa. what a weak ban.
Old February 24, 2004, 06:10   #180
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
I told you not to use telempathic implants! I has some side-effects.
Sorry, but how else do I learn the skills of a Prime Function?
So I can't link to Drogue then as well?

Quote:
That's a very scary thought...
Less scary then you think, knowing who we are...

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Looks like every cyborg is in the illusion he controls everybody else in the CyCon.
You should say...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario