Yes 4 66.67%
no 2 33.33%
Write-in 0 0%
Xenobanana 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 24, 2004, 15:42   #31
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 20:04
Local Date: November 2, 2010
To bad that Drones didn`t capture one of PUT bases.
Old February 24, 2004, 15:56   #32
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

I think it's the mean reason why Buster didn't press his attack further. He may say what he wants, but taking PUT out was a logical step for gaining more territory. Hive and Drones have colononized all territory there in the north. If they're not going for seabases (less likely now we have MCC), they can only jump to the last islands or attack CPU.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 24, 2004, 16:07   #33
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Actually my analysis confirms that they maybe be some lowland teritory above PUT for soem bases. I think it is some kind of lowlands or islands or peninsulas. That could be possible new airbases. . But we must arm every Cyborg to defend - we are gonna be attacked hard!
Old February 24, 2004, 16:19   #34
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Yes, your analysis is correct. A horizontal string of land tiles loosely connected (channels) is right between PUT and Drones. Airbases is to soon, unless you mean a new base as a stop inbetween.

Garden's Point finishes it's AC next turn, so air defenses should be ready within 10 turns.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 24, 2004, 16:26   #35
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

How do you know that? I spent half an hour studying map, Busters map ( that ) and location spread - can you see the Drone map . Or are you just using Busters map?
Old February 24, 2004, 17:48   #36
GeoModder
Deity

The small map in the data he sended to 'pirate maniac'.
That was enough info for me.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 24, 2004, 17:55   #37
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Me too (check my updated map).