Old February 24, 2004, 09:24   #31
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 06:05
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Lessee...

Aztecs
Inca
Zulus
Portuguese
Dutch
Austrians
Turks
Hittites
Sumerians
Indians
Mongols

The C3C ones I haven't tried (Portuguese, Inca, Dutch, Austrians, Hittites, Sumerians) are mainly due to lack of time since getting it. The others are in two groups: group1 (Turks, Mongols, Indians) are because I am not impressed with their UU/traits, and the others (Zulu, Aztecs) I will likely never try because their UU is too early. There's nothing I hate more than an Ultra-early Despotic GA, and where your UU is something so fundamental as a Warrior you almost can't avoid it.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3, 2004, 17:36   #32
One_Brow
Chieftain

Local Time: 18:05
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Re: What civ haven't you played yet and why?
Quote:
Originally posted by bfg9000
Anyway, I still have not played Korea, Inca, or India. They dont seem to offer much of an advantage..... Maybe I should play them for a challenge ...
I agree about the Inca.

I thyink the Indians War Elephant is now better than the Japanese Samurai, with that extra health point (Veterans are 5 points) on attack/defense being more important than a point of defense.
One_Brow is offline   Reply With Quote