Old February 20, 2004, 05:54   #1
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 10:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
hey all
Well I'm not sure if ya'll remember me very much, but I thought I'd drop by and say hey to my old friends here....Aggie, Togas, Arnelos, Shiber among many many others....man I've missed alot, been nearly a year since I've been able to see what's going on here...

But anyways, glad to see ya'll are still around
Old February 20, 2004, 06:44   #2
Harovan
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4DG Gathering Storm
Civ4: Colonization Content Editor

Local Time: 19:11
Cheers Mesh.
Harovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2004, 07:33   #3
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 12:11
Where's you been? Did they ship to the land of sand?
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2004, 13:03   #4
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 14:11
Heya, Mesh.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Arrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2004, 15:36   #5
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 20:11
Well hello again Mesh
alva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2004, 15:43   #6
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 13:11
Meshelic!!!!

Man, where have you been? Though, to be honest, there were several months I missed myself between March and July, I've been around since then.

Meshelic, first thing is first... go to the Civ3 Democracy Game forum and join the ISDG team. That's a requirement of your reactivation here.

Man, it's great to see you around again.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2004, 17:13   #7
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Welcome back Meshelic.

And yes, if you're going to be around do as Arnelos says and sign up for poly's PTW ISDG team. Sign up for the poly C3C ISDG team too if you want. The C3C one hasn't started yet, but hopefully will by March or so.
Old February 20, 2004, 17:41   #8
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Welcome back MESH, glad to see you back and hope all is well. As Arnelos said sign up for the isdg ASAP.

Aggie
Old February 20, 2004, 19:34   #9
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Meshelic! Good to see you again... missing the days of the good old ALP (Apolytonian Labour Party... )?
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2004, 23:52   #10
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Panzer32
Meshelic! Good to see you again... missing the days of the good old ALP (Apolytonian Labour Party... )?
Lol yeah, wow I think I remember that! lol, man I used to have a blast dueling with Arnelos politically....is Aro still around?

I think I may just sign up for those eh (teams?) that ya'll were talking about. Maybe get my foot back in the door a little bit.

Missed you all!

Meshelic
Old February 21, 2004, 00:17   #11
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Meshelic
Lol yeah, wow I think I remember that! lol, man I used to have a blast dueling with Arnelos politically....is Aro still around?
None of us have seen him in a few months, I think.

Last time I remember him posting was about August or September, but he always went in and out over time.

Maybe he still posts elsewhere, such as in the GoW forum? I don't know.

Quote:
I think I may just sign up for those eh (teams?) that ya'll were talking about. Maybe get my foot back in the door a little bit.
You better

PM Beta about the ISDG. The Consuls are myself, Trip, and Master Zen, but Beta is the one who lets people into the forum.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21, 2004, 10:51   #12
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

oh, Betahound went and changed his name to Beta btw...
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21, 2004, 23:23   #13
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
oh, Betahound went and changed his name to Beta btw...
Yeah, it looks like his owners may have gotten him "fixed."
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22, 2004, 07:07   #14
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 20:11

He should have changed it to RC1....
alva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22, 2004, 07:44   #15
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Wow, I had given up on hearing from you. How are you doing, Meshelic?
notyoueither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23, 2004, 15:44   #16
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

wow, I don't know you but Arnelos has spoken wonders about you. So, if you're the evil/diplomatic/political strategist type, sign up for the ISDG now!!!!

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5, 2004, 22:28   #17
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Meshelic!!!!!! Just saw this thread. Welcome back man. Glad you are safe and sound. We missed you.

If you want into the ISDG - just PM me and join the civ group at the top of the Civ3 Demo game forum.

If you want to join a couple of the demo games - ie ptwdg or pywdg2 - I have some team suggestions for you.

Aro hasn't been around much. But I think a marriage break-up has affected his attendance.

Other than that - well - life goes on - here at Poly - where the trials and tribulations of that other existence known as RL are soon forgotten.

Again - welcome back.
Old March 10, 2004, 02:52   #18
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Hey Mesh.

Formerly known as Calc
Old March 11, 2004, 23:48   #19
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Meshelic! My friend in evil rockstardom! How's it going? Glad to see you drop back in...

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
WhiteBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2004, 18:48   #20
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Wassup Mesh. How you been.
jdd2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5, 2005, 23:45   #21
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 15:11
Quote:
Originally posted by Meshelic

Quote:

Missed you all!

Meshelic
Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos

None of us have seen him in a few months, I think.

Last time I remember him posting was about August or September, but he always went in and out over time.

Maybe he still posts elsewhere, such as in the GoW forum? I don't know.

You better

PM Beta about the ISDG. The Consuls are myself, Trip, and Master Zen, but Beta is the one who lets people into the forum.

Hi, folks...

Meshelic, Arnelos, Panzer 32, NYE, GhengisFarb, Beta (Are you fixed? ), Alva, Master Zen... MWIA is around?
Boys, I missed you a lot! Glad to see you.

I'm posting in the civ IV forum, but I'm just came back.

Last edited by Aro; July 5, 2005 at 23:50.
Aro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5, 2005, 23:49   #22
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero
Hey Mesh.

Formerly known as Calc
Calc! Now, Zero... Changing names? The cops are looking for you?

And jdd2007, WhiteBandit... Folks, you bring me back old memories...
Old July 5, 2005, 23:51   #23
Aro
lifer
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Kloreep
Welcome back Meshelic.

And yes, if you're going to be around do as Arnelos says and sign up for poly's PTW ISDG team. Sign up for the poly C3C ISDG team too if you want. The C3C one hasn't started yet, but hopefully will by March or so.
...And Kloreep! The old gang is all here!
Old July 6, 2005, 00:40   #24
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Welcome back, Aro.

A lot of us are still here, anyway. I think Arn and Panzer are both a little civved out. MZO is a good bet if you want to find them posting.

Has anyone seen Meshelic since this thread? I haven't.
Old July 6, 2005, 02:13   #25
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

yeah Aro, check out MZO, it's been a thriving community ever since you "disappeared" and I'm sure you'll find a lot of familiar faces from Poly demogamedom

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote