Old February 25, 2004, 15:16   #1
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 20:23
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Hologram Theater
Obstructor`s house of fun!
Here you will be entertained after long day of work with best of Cyborg humour and here you shall hear the most unbelievable news and stories.
Old February 25, 2004, 15:20   #2
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Now we have a Temple of Tassadar, a rec commons, and a hologram theatre. The spam threads multiply!
Old February 25, 2004, 15:26   #3
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Is this a sign that Tassadar is not as powerfull? ( this is not the official opinion of Obstructor)

Old February 25, 2004, 15:34   #4
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 18:23
Where did you get such lies? Tell me now!
Old February 25, 2004, 15:35   #5
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

/me points at Jamski

EDIT: Sorry I was misguided.

To repair Geo`s psychological damage his almost nude photo shall be taken out from 3D.

Last edited by Illuminatus; February 25, 2004 at 16:39.
Old February 25, 2004, 15:39   #6
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Another one:

Old February 25, 2004, 15:43   #7
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
* obstructor points at Geo

HOW DARE HE! I WILL DESTROY HIM FOR THIS!
Old February 25, 2004, 16:00   #8
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Burn the Flag! AAIGHHH!
Old February 25, 2004, 16:14   #9
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

This will go in 3D for the contest for best caption.

Old February 25, 2004, 16:26   #10
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Old February 25, 2004, 16:32   #11
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

How about some feedback from guests?
Old February 25, 2004, 16:33   #12
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

EDIT: Not this kind of feedback.

Correction Tass, it was Jamski who gave me the pictures. He said they worship Bush now.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 25, 2004, 17:06   #13
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Feedback?
Old February 25, 2004, 17:30   #14
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Yes, I notice a healthy respect for the law in your character.

I wonder though, how did you edit my post without a 'last edited by...' remark?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 25, 2004, 17:32   #15
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
To repair Geo`s psychological damage his almost nude photo shall be taken out from 3D.
Yes, I can only endorse the publication of that pic if my nekkled sweatheart is included in that pic.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 25, 2004, 17:35   #16
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Tass granted me some powers.
BTW I ahve a question of my own. You replied to our Rec Commons and the date (on forum display) showed you replied at 27 of February! This was gone when I replied, but how did you manage to reply from future?
Old February 25, 2004, 17:39   #17
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 09:23
Even though I am clearly a part of the Counciousness, my suppressed emotions will now rise to the surface and force me to fall on the floor laughing.
Old February 25, 2004, 18:39   #18
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Tass granted me some powers.
BTW I ahve a question of my own. You replied to our Rec Commons and the date (on forum display) showed you replied at 27 of February! This was gone when I replied, but how did you manage to reply from future?
I have some powers of my own

No, serious, what message exactly? I'll see if I can remember the circumstances. I'm curious about this myself

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 25, 2004, 19:10   #19
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Ok. Obstructor. This is *another* warning. Please cease the incessant +1s. Spam with style, spam that has a purpose, spam that is funny, or informative, or even is just a nice RP, is find. +1s are not. 4 posts in a row is almost always unnecessary (replies being the only decent excuse, and even then 4s a lot). I ajm lenient, but there is a mod here for a reasons. This is just too much.

This thread is spam. CASE CLOSED

(oh how good it feels to say that )

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker