Old April 13, 2004, 19:17   #61
Duddha
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 10:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
The Oracle is a false idol!

Cleanse the land and destroy this pagen Oracle!

The Great Banana is the only source of absolute TRUTH!

Join me in open rebellion! Crush this Idol!

Join the Banana's Holy Crusaders!
Duddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2004, 19:43   #62
SirOsis
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 19:58
Oracle,

Are you a true or false idol?
SirOsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2004, 20:20   #63
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 06:58
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Oh great and wonderful oracle, please grant me the divine strength ( and lend me a weapon) so I may smite thou enemies and disbelivers!!!!!! Oh by the way, please bless my holy war against this infidel (If you would be so kind)
rendelnep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2004, 20:37   #64
rush
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG The Mercenary Team
Prince

Local Time: 01:58
Oracle, may the best team wins.
Old April 18, 2004, 18:09   #65
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 20:58
Vlad, this is the answer Apollo has given me:

The true origin is unclear, but the barbarian and what made it fortify is a weak enemy who is incompatible and not worrysome.

So speaks Apollo

Aidun
Priest of Apollo
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Aidun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2004, 18:23   #66
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

SirOsis. The choice is not mine, nor Apollo's, it is yours. All I can do is ask Apollo for his divine wisdom and prophecies to guide you. Whether you trust it or not and accept it or not is up to you. Apollo shall only reward those who serve him and punish those who do not.

Rendelnep, Apollo shall aid you. He is disdain of the arrogant attitude of Duddha towards him. Until Duddha offers something to him, he shall punish Duddha like it suits him. Your weapon shall be a foreseeable view as long as you serve Apollo.

Rush, Apollo will do everything in his power to help this team as long it's members serve him.

Aidun
Priest of Apollo
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old April 19, 2004, 05:14   #67
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Duddha what bannana ? there aren't any bananas and even mere mangoes are more holy anyway :P No the olive is the holiest of plant byproducts I say!!!!!!
Old April 19, 2004, 05:17   #68
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 03:58
look to the skies, and you will see the seven great bananas in the stars
Old April 19, 2004, 07:36   #69
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 14:58
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
look to the skies, and you will see the seven great bananas in the stars
If you are referring to the seven stars of the big dipper, well, they look more like olives. Which lends support to rendelnep's assertion that olives are indeed the holiest of the bio-sphere.
Old April 19, 2004, 07:49   #70
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

ahh Beta,

you must be in the Northern Hemisphere

Down Under we get to see different constellations...
Old April 19, 2004, 08:13   #71
Aidun
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
ahh Beta,

you must be in the Northern Hemisphere

Down Under we get to see different constellations...
Greece is already big indeed.

Aidun
Old April 19, 2004, 10:22   #72
SirOsis
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 19:58
Quote:
Originally posted by Duddha
The Oracle is a false idol!

Cleanse the land and destroy this pagen Oracle!

The Great Banana is the only source of absolute TRUTH!

Join me in open rebellion! Crush this Idol!

Join the Banana's Holy Crusaders!
The Oracle is the TRUE idol!

Apollo spoke to me in a dream. He said, "Duddha has had one too many white russians!"
SirOsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2004, 11:16   #73
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 12:58
Oh wise Oracle, will I be allowed to face WIA in the intra team PBEMs?

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2004, 14:15   #74
Aidun
Emperor

UnOrthOdOx, this is the answer Apollo has given me:

You have a quarrel with MWIA, and that is good for you, because it will lead you to success. You have but doubts and are a bit cautious. Fear not, you are a master player and not easily defeated. Facing MWIA will give you a satisfaction. Beware but to not overestimate yourself, then a victory is very well possible.

So Apollo speaks.

Aidun
Priest of the Oracle of Apolloton
Old April 20, 2004, 04:15   #75
rendelnep
Prince

Oh great oracle, how we may fight the forces of evil and eliminate the banana cultists?
Old April 21, 2004, 18:22   #76
Aidun
Emperor

Rendelnep, this is the answer Apollo game me:

You will have to fight them through discussion, but you will face strong opposition and perhaps even treachery. Fear not, succes is assured once you have passed through this.

So Apollo speaks.

Aidun
Priest of Apollo
Old April 21, 2004, 21:45   #77
Paddy
Prince

Oh Great Oracle

will this game ever upgrade to v1.22?
Old April 24, 2004, 02:38   #78
rendelnep
Prince

Thank you great oracle, when this false prophet returns I shall smite him with apollos grace and cunning...