Old March 18, 2004, 00:32   #31
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 13:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
I hate you too.
You see! There is love from the gods toward PEACE after all!

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 18, 2004, 00:34   #32
Trithemius
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Data Angels
Prince

Local Time: 07:21
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar No I don't. I hate you and
Group-hug for Tassadar!

*prods FlameFlash*

You first, captain.
Old March 18, 2004, 00:37   #33
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 19:21
Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash

You see! There is love from the gods toward PEACE after all!
No. I hate you. I hate PEACE!

Quote:
Group-hug for Tassadar!
Go away or I'll send you to...to Utah!
Old March 18, 2004, 00:55   #34
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

/me preps to tackle Tass for a bear-hug... a Russian bear-hug.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 18, 2004, 00:58   #35
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

/me begins to position himself to avoid the tackle
Old March 18, 2004, 04:24   #36
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

/me stands behind Tass and gives him a surprise hug *

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 18, 2004, 04:28   #37
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
* Jamski stands behind Tass and gives him a surprise hug *

-Jam

I lov.....lov...lo.....

I hate you all!
Old March 18, 2004, 04:34   #38
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

/me gathers up the rest of the thread to hold Tass down and "Hug-rape" him *

-Jam
Old March 18, 2004, 04:37   #39
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:21
I see Jamski's sheeping skills have payed off. You gotta be really sneaky or they run away, you see.

Old March 18, 2004, 04:39   #40
Nubclear

Quote:
* Jamski gathers up the rest of the thread to hold Tass down and "Hug-rape" him *

-Jam
/me suffocates under the weight.
Old March 18, 2004, 04:48   #41
Jamski
Deity

Official

Skanky.... We REALLY worry about anyone who would use the verb "to sheep" in an English sentence.

-Hive
Old March 18, 2004, 05:20   #42
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

We have to worry about anyone who voluntarily joins an ACDG too. :worry:
Old March 18, 2004, 08:40   #43
Jamski
Deity

Do you honestly think I volunteered?

-Jam
Old March 18, 2004, 09:56   #44
Skanky Burns

Ahhh, yeah?
Old March 18, 2004, 10:45   #45
Jamski
Deity

I hate you BTW, I just forgot to say earlier.

-Jam
Old March 18, 2004, 10:50   #46
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 21:21
I despite Jam and Skanky for turning this thread in a personal spamfest...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 18, 2004, 15:29   #47
Nubclear

I hate you Geomodder.
I hate CyCon, too.
And the Hive.
And PEACE.

I don't hate the Drones yet. But only because they haven't posted in this thread.
Old March 18, 2004, 15:40   #48
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
I don't hate the Drones yet. But only because they haven't posted in this thread.
That's because they're SO involved in the game that they only post in the turn thread

-Jam
Old March 18, 2004, 16:01   #49
Nubclear

Quote:

That's because they're SO involved in the game that they only post in the turn thread

-Spamski
Really?
Old March 18, 2004, 16:22   #50
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

/me conducts a surprise hug on Tass

I love you Tass, God of ALlmighty Spam.
Old March 19, 2004, 02:16   #51
Trithemius
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Data Angels
Prince

Local Time: 07:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
I see Jamski's sheeping skills have payed off. You gotta be really sneaky or they run away, you see.

Two words... "velcro" "gloves"
Old March 19, 2004, 02:36   #52
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 15:21
I hate everybody except HongHu because she is kind of cute
Old March 19, 2004, 02:38   #53
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 14:21
Trith: You would know, you Kiwi refugee ^^

Old March 19, 2004, 02:50   #54
Skanky Burns

And I hate you most of all, Scarecrow!
Old March 19, 2004, 10:25   #55
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

I love you

I HATE YOU

- Paul Valery
Old March 19, 2004, 10:30   #56
FlameFlash
Emperor

Quote:
* Jamski stands behind Tass and gives him a surprise hug *

-Jam
Ha Ha! The ploy worked!

Now if I'd only been aware of the fact that it was going to be a ploy...