Old March 28, 2004, 18:32   #31
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 15:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
They sure do

Ok my turn

Any comments on my builds from last turn?

El, any words of wisdom??????
Old March 29, 2004, 06:25   #32
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 05:24
Local Date: November 3, 2010
did pretty well except i got nothing to use agaisnt the arabs but iguess priorites lie elsewehre
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old March 29, 2004, 08:07   #33
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 21:24
Bah! If I were home right now I would've PM:ed you "the list"!

It's just a notepad document where I've pasted all of your requests this turn..
Old March 29, 2004, 09:13   #34
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 16:24
Will look at the save tonight and I'll see.
Old March 29, 2004, 10:55   #35
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
Will look at the save tonight and I'll see.
Here is basically what was set for build's last turn:

Quote:
In general if a ciyt was producing AA and had none it remained an AA.

City's producing Machine guns were switched to Palmach

Tekmuh and Beth Shian were switched from City Defenses to palmach. They both already had City Defenses.

Cities producing city defenses (and did not already have them) continued to produce city defenses.

Im building a destroyer in Haifa for now, if you want something different let me know but that can be useful covering the immigrants from Cyprus and also to cover the northern front a El suggested.

A boatload of immigrants headed due south from cyprus. The gunboat is Forted so it heals in Haifa. So we should get immigrants soon I hope.
Id really like to get that destroyer built, it would give me a much better peace of mind getting our immigrants from Cyprus. But if you REALLY need something else I guess I could switch it. It should be about 5 turns or so until the destroyer is built. When I look at the save, Ill give the cost to rush.

Immigrants can be in Haifa in two turns easy.

In general even though it is more expensive, I have gone with Palmachs vice machine guns since they are better defensively and offer a much wider range of options offensively of course.

Let me know if you need any builds changed EL, and of course what you want Arthedain to rush.

Ill try and take a quick look at the save today as well and post further coments.
Old March 29, 2004, 11:27   #36
Dr. Nick
Deity

I think most of what I needed was in the first report in this thread, remember that too.
Old March 29, 2004, 11:51   #37
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
-need CITY DEFENCES URGENTLY in Nahariyyah
(OK, Got it)

Quote:
-The Golan has sustained damage (we need to replace that AA IMHO, fast)
(El where was this?)

Quote:
-HOME FRONT

Well, the Palestinians seem to be more than just bark here, there are several fighters roaming, and we lost more Kibbutznicks than pleases me. Terrible news, refugees have been fleeing from Gesher, which is ready to fall, and Beth Shean will most surely be cut off. There are quite a few planes, it is IMPERATIVE for all these cities to have AA (except Beth Shean. Good luck fellows.)
(El you want AA’s everywhere there isn’t one right now, except Beth Shean?)

Quote:
-JUDEAN FRONT

Glaze my nipples and call me Rita, I've seen more action here than in a Parisian brothel. Those boys of ours sitting in that fortress outside Jerusalem have been given hell, horsemen, tanks and artillery, but they hold out, they hold out. However, I've seen so many units roaming that it isn't even fun. I want the capture of Jerusalem to be our TOP priority at the moment, and I want artillery to be run up to that front double quick. With those $3000 we could definetly buy three WWII artillery pieces I think, they're pretty cheap, and pack that decisive punch we need to run the Pali's out of our Holy City.
(OK, rush WWII arty in or near Jeruselam, right?)

Quote:
-SINAI FRONT

Gaza worries me. It's too quiet. I expected thunder, fire and carnage, but the Egyptians are nowhere to be found. So I took the liberty of sortieing our Spits squadron on a recon mission and, I tell you boys, this front is gonna be hell. In the triangle of El Arish, Rafa and Tekumah, there are 3 T-34s, at least 1 (possible 2) armoured cars, and at least 2 WWI artillery flying Egyptian colours. I would like Ashdod to rush a barracks, we need to be able to repair our units close up to the front to sortie with tanks. Artillery will be nigh on useless along this front, so as soon as we get that second T-34 I will be shipping most of it off to Jerusalem. The T-34 I had sent to Ashdod I shipped to Tel Aviv for repairs, it will be ready in August, along with the other T-34, also getting repairs.
(OK, Im seeing a rushed barracks in Ashod for this one)

If there is anything else that catches your eye tonight EL let me know.
Old March 29, 2004, 14:32   #38
Nilat
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
King

Local Time: 19:24
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

(El where was this?)
Kafer Szold
Old March 29, 2004, 17:04   #39
Dr. Nick
Deity

Quote:
OK, rush WWII arty in or near Jeruselam, right?
Actually, the WW2 artillery needs to be bought by Shimon Peres abroad. I will need 2 WW2 artillery units, and one T-34.
Old March 30, 2004, 12:21   #40
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK Ill be playing this sometime this evening USA time.

So anymore comments need to happen today
Old March 30, 2004, 15:56   #41
Dr. Nick
Deity

Looked at the start out save, don't think I have anymore comments really.
Old April 1, 2004, 06:44   #42
Nilat
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
King

Local Time: 19:24
A bit confused. what now?
Old April 1, 2004, 09:01   #43
Dr. Nick
Deity

Con.
Old April 2, 2004, 10:20   #44
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

COS part I (El Awrence) - DONE
Northern Front: (Stalin II) - DONE
Home Front: (Yaroslav) - DONE
Judean East (Yaroslav) - DONE
Sinai Front: (Rasputin) - DONE
Immigration (Conmcb25 acting) - Done
Defense (Conmcb25) - Done
Econ - (Arthedain) - Not yet
COS part II (El Awrence) - Not yet.

Report in Econ/ Def/ Immigration Thread.

Everyone please read that, there are strategic suggestions there. That we should discuss.
Attached Files:
File Type: sav 1948jul_def_immigration.sav (206.2 KB, 2 views)
Old April 4, 2004, 16:01   #45
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 21:24
COS part I (El Awrence) - DONE
Northern Front: (Stalin II) - DONE
Home Front: (Yaroslav) - DONE
Judean East (Yaroslav) - DONE
Sinai Front: (Rasputin) - DONE
Immigration (Conmcb25 acting) - Done
Defense (Conmcb25) - Done
Econ - (Arthedain) - Done
COS part II (El Awrence) - Not yet.

Report in the thread!
Attached Files:
File Type: sav economic1948july.sav (206.2 KB, 4 views)