Old March 23, 2004, 11:49   #31
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Local Time: 14:29
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Thanks, D.

I'll leave it for a bit, and then come back. Good idea.
Old March 24, 2004, 01:19   #32
bipolarbear
Never Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 12:29
Quote:
Has anyone else checked out the downloadable content on Xbox? It's been out for a few weeks now and it's pretty cool, though some of the stuff is overpowered.
When I first got the game, I tried asking around on the penny-arcade.com forums about the content, but I think all there was, were a few bug patches, and maybe a couple of new hairstyles.

I think in the sequel, they should first, make your character actually speak. And aslo, I think it would make sense, if they made it so that you atually can repair, and upgrade your ship, not to mention swoop bikes.
Also, they should put more emphasis into building your own lightsabre. That was probably the biggest downer of the entire game for me. The package said that you could build your own lightsaber. I though it was going to be a big complex undertaking, like it is supposed to be. Oh well.
Being able to change your race would raock. I always wanted to be a Twi' Lek in the game. More clothing oprions. I guess I keep picturing it being merged a little bit with Morrowwind, in terms of interactivity, and player control.
Old March 24, 2004, 03:03   #33
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

the downloadable content I think just brings it up to the PC game. The PC game had the Yavin space station that the X-box version did not have orginally.
Old March 24, 2004, 10:33   #34
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Local Time: 14:29
Well, I had my first crash last night, but it was on the last level where you have quite a fight. I think that one of the sound effects locked up the machine. Surprisingly that XP recovered from it though, and I had just saved my game a few minutes before hand.
Old March 25, 2004, 03:58   #35
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Interestingly the newest patch seems to have messed the game up even more for me

Although I'm using a different computer than when I first completed the game the first time, so that may be the reason.

The first time through everything worked pretty good.

But on my faster computer I did have a problem with the sand people attacking me when they shouldn't have.

I also had a problem with Canderous' quest. The guy appeared like he normally does to challenge Canderous to a duel. But he appeared where the duel normally happens (in the dunes outside the city on Tattoine). The guy disappeared, but his 2 buddies did not. And they were still friendly, and I couldn't kill them to get them out of there. So the guy did not spawn in the area like he was supposed to.

Now if there were a way to attack neutral characters like there should be in a RPG...