Old March 21, 2004, 20:05   #1
Toni
Call to Power II MultiplayerDiploGamesBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 19:32
Local Date: November 2, 2010
1vs2 game
Hey Epw i think we will be able to continue somewhere tomorrow night, let just wait and see what Q will say tomorrow night, i hope u are ready if he is able to play Monday night, i will right away post it here when i get the info from him. See u soon
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21, 2004, 21:08   #2
EPW
Call to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power PBEMCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Team BananaCall To Power SuperLeagueCiv4 SP Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameSporeC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 12:32
okay
"Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse." -Christopher Hitchens
EPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22, 2004, 19:47   #3
EPW
Call to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power PBEMCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Team BananaCall To Power SuperLeagueCiv4 SP Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameSporeC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

I can play tonight
"Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse." -Christopher Hitchens
Old March 22, 2004, 19:49   #4
Toni
Call to Power II MultiplayerDiploGamesBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

ok I'am great just waiting the hear from Q
Old March 22, 2004, 20:59   #5
EPW
Emperor

No word from Q yet?
Old March 23, 2004, 17:55   #6
Toni
King

Got an email saying that he may be busy tonight, so not sure and for tonight, sorry but i tried, he said he will email me at ones when he is free
Old March 24, 2004, 16:00   #7
Toni
King

hey epw can u make it today Wed at 12 noon pacific? Q said he can continue then, if not what time?
Old March 24, 2004, 17:51   #8
EPW
Emperor

I can start now, sorry i just got home
Old March 25, 2004, 22:15   #9
EPW
Emperor

any idea when we can continue?
Old March 25, 2004, 23:31   #10
Toni
King

mostly sure that we will be able on Friday, waiting on Quimby
Old March 26, 2004, 00:51   #11
EPW
Emperor

Friday is good, I will not be able to play on Saturday though.