Old May 12, 2000, 04:09   #1
joer
Prince

Local Time: 07:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
pbem game partner request
If anybody is interested in playing a fast-paced, one-on-one pbem game with me, please let me know. My current games with 4+ players are moving kinda sluggishly, and I could need some more MP action.

What I am looking for:
Difficulty level: Librarian or above
Map size: standard or above
Spoils of war off
no abudent fungus prefered
no random events prefered
Alpha Centauri/Alien Crossfire/SNAC are all ok.
Usually, at least three moves per day (with exceptions). Sessions of more would be nice.

That's all I care about. I am usually availible during the day, European timezone (9:00 - 23:00 CET, that's 3 AM - 4 PM EST).
Start over IP is possible if you host.

I am not your hardcore strategist super-player, and I freely admit that I do sometimes get spanked by the AI. I don't mind losing all that much (if I learn something and have fun), so all players are welcome.
If that doesn't scare you and you're still interested, just drop me a mail with the settings you prefer.
email: jreber@gmx.de
-joer.
Old May 12, 2000, 16:47   #2
Enigma
Prince

joer-

Although PBEM is the only way to go with large player game, IP makes a lot more sense for 1 v 1's... get ICQ and I will give you a list of 40 players or so who are online frequently. Just yesterday I played an IP game to year 105 with Adam_Smith, for 1v1 it is a LOT faster.

Old May 12, 2000, 19:05   #3
Qualiciide

IP games are incredibly fast compared to PBEM, i got in 38 turns in an hour with someone, includeing AIs(well only 3 of them)

Old May 13, 2000, 00:23   #4
Adam_Smith
Prince

joer,

Everyone gets spanked by the AI sometimes. Don't listen to some of these people tell you that they have never lost before. If you want to play me I will enjoy it (win or lose). Click on ICQ above. One thing, I think I will set some ground rules before all of my games from now on. The first one is no base burning after your chances are over.