Old September 19, 2001, 21:31   #241
Flubber
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG PeaceAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 02:15
Local Date: October 31, 2010
2259 to Drago

Gaian game

things look grim for the Spartans as three more bases fall. Several believer bases fall. The Uni sneak attacks and and takes a Gaian base

Uni game

3 believer bases, 2 PK and 1 Hive fall to the UNi. Task force "Gaia" is at a preparation stage
Old September 20, 2001, 12:32   #242
Flubber
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG PeaceAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

I understand that my hotmail address is temporarily acting up. Players can copy turns to sharris4141@yahoo.com so that there are no delays.
Old September 22, 2001, 14:35   #243
Flubber
Deity

2161 to Drago Sinio

Gaian game

This one should last only one more turn. the last Spartan base is empty of defenders and should fall next turn.

Uni game

I took 2 PK bases and sent a bunch of choppers up to clear out Spartan bases. One of the bases may fall to the gaians as they had a worm in the area I could not kill.

The gaian homeland actually seems pretty strongly defended.
Old September 22, 2001, 17:03   #244
Flubber
Deity

gaian game is over-- a locust administered the coup de grace

Uni game

I see the Hive took a Spartan base and choppers were continued to be sacrificed in the name of keeping the Spartan bases empty
Old September 25, 2001, 06:34   #245
Drago Sinio
Prince

Local Time: 08:15
Challenge concluded. I concede defeat. I have but three empty bases left, and cannot hope to defend them against the Mighty University choppers. All three games were a learning experience. Among other things I learned that cbn a.ka. Flubber is a very good smac player, and quite a fine chopper pilot! THanks for the great games!
Old September 25, 2001, 07:35   #246
Flubber
Deity

I learned from this challenge as well. I accepted your points about morale and was amazed at how much stronger my troops were as a result. I think incorporating some of your ideas has improved my game.

Thanks for the match.