Old June 8, 1999, 01:07   #1
meowser
Chieftain

Local Time: 08:18
Local Date: October 31, 2010
You guys are nuts - Three cheers for the thread masters
I'm teasing you guys, you're not nuts. The summaries are a godsend. Without them, a guy can go crazy trying to read post after post after post(especially the lecture size ones). You guys have a lot of fortitude, stamina, and will power. Much more than I do. I don't know how you guys are doing it and balancing out your lives at the same time, but keep up the good work. JT don't feel bad or guilty for having to give up a thread.

Three cheers for the thread master's! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Yin sorry for the post. Just want to let you guys know that at least one person is not taking you guys for granted
Old June 8, 1999, 02:56   #2
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

Local Time: 04:18
Quote:
Yin sorry for the post.
Are you actually apologizing? Now who's crazy?

Thanks for the uplift...it was sorely needed. These guys are doing a great job. I can't wait to see the final list!
Old June 8, 1999, 07:39   #3
NotLikeTea
Warlord

When is the final list scheduled for release? Will there be further lists, based on feedback from Firaxis, perchance?
Old June 8, 1999, 09:13   #4
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

Local Time: 04:18
NotLikeTea,

We are going to try to have the list well close to final form by the middle of this month and then sent to Brian soon thereafter--depending on the Thread Masters' schedules, unforeseen problems, etc.

I think you are right: The next list should reflect some feedback from Firaxis, which I honestly don't know when or if it will come. Brian is infamous (to me, at least) for picking and chosing when he interacts with his fans--even fans like the Thread Masters and you who put a lot of time into stuff like this. So, we'll see. I, for one, think some feedback from Firaxis is the least we deserve, but it's so soon in the process for Civ3 that I'm not quite sure what they could say definitively. "Thanks. Great list. Some of it will be used."--that's probably it. But understanding that we will still make an impact on the game, and assuming people are interested in continuing the process, we can keep sending updated lists. What's your feeling on this?
Old June 8, 1999, 13:29   #5
JT
Prince

Thnx, meowser. I still feel kinda bad about giving it up, though.