Old November 21, 2000, 15:14   #1
Nemo
Prince

Local Time: 03:02
Local Date: October 31, 2010
If you selecet one catapult - it will bombard with all three in the stack - you can move the knights in teh same turn but you have to bring up the army manager and remove them from teh stack. and i agree it is very anoying - the bombbard button should be available right away if ther is a bombard unit in the stack.

------------------
"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."
-Michael Sinz
Old November 21, 2000, 15:43   #2
Rainstorm
Settler

Local Time: 09:02
When I need to bombard, I just right click on the stack and Bombard is one of the options listed below, along with pillage, piracy, etc. All units in the stack then bombard.
Old November 22, 2000, 01:57   #3
Aub
Settler

Local Time: 09:02
Bombardment interface
I am confused by the bombardment interface.

Let's suppose I have an army that contains 4 knights and 3 catapults. I move it up to an enemy city, and I want to bombard it.

It looks like I have to open the list of units in the army window and actually select one of the catapults, and only then I get the "bombard" action. Is there a quicker way to get there?

Then, the catapult I selected did its job, and now the whole army is out of action points. That means that when I select a different catapult, it does NOT bombard this turn?!? This looks like a bug, doesn't it? Do I have to move all bombarding units in separate stacks if I want each of them to have a shot at the enemy?

Thanks -- Aub