Old December 30, 2000, 20:49   #1
Davor
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:13
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Is this a cheat or a bug?
I was playing my game and saving it just before I hit the next turn button and reloading it back to previous turn to try different approaches to the game untill I noticed something. Not shure if its a bug but its a shure good way to cheat.

What I noticed was when I saved and reloaded my production time decreased and food production increased as if the next turn was hit.

Example:

Say it is TURN 10 and my warrior needs 3 turns to complete and my population is 12000. I hit the next turn to see what would happen and and then reload back to TURN 10 but then my warrior needs 2 to complete and my population was 13200. I hit the next turn and the reloaded back to TURN 10 and volia my warrior was complete and my population was 14500.

Does this happen with other people? its so temepting to do this and complet my wunder of the world before some one else does it but I dont like to cheat (to much that is) but thought you would like to know.

Davor
Old December 31, 2000, 04:03   #2
smitha1
Settler

Local Time: 09:13
Local Date: October 31, 2010
The exact same thing happened to me. This game just got very easy to win without really "cheating".