Old January 13, 2001, 12:15   #1
Davor
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:18
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I have almost have had it with CtP2. Now I cant start a new game.
Is this anthor BUG???????????????????????????????????

I got tired of playing my old game because i just started the year 1AD and am just staring the modern age so i wanted to start a new game and at impossible setting. when i get to the main screen and then click on new game the game crashes to desktop. I can play my saved games but not a new game.

I will ask for help in the help forum. All I wanted to do here was B*tch here.

WHY OH WHY do I have to uninstall my game now and reinstall the game and my patch. WHAT THE F****???

I really started to LOVE this game until now.

I know I know all the complaints and *****ing have all been said but I just had to let you guys know of this new problem. I havent herd of it before on this forum.

Now. there I feel better. Got it of my chest. I will now go to the help forum and ask for help.

You can close this thread now mark. thanks for letting me vent.

Davor
Old January 13, 2001, 16:29   #2
Jen Dragon
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:18
Local Date: October 31, 2010
It probably took you as much time to log on here post a topic as it does to uninstll and reinstall the game an patch. I will bet there isn't 3 min difference.
Dont ever volunteer to beta test anythign that is the norm hmmmmmm if its also the norm here is this like a beta test. At least durning a beta your crash glitches get acknowledged. CRASH bugs being the most critical of all. Which BTW call to power 2 has some or at least one that has kept me from finishing 3 games in a row my only 3 games that i have played and will not play another until or IF the next patch.