Old January 4, 2001, 19:10   #1
Emperor Cartagia
Settler

Local Time: 09:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
New Scenerio Idea(Need help)

Hello, I have recently wished to begin two new scerios based on the Harry Turtledove series "The Great War: American Front". The first would be a scenerio detailing the Second Mexican War, and the second would be the Great War itself.

However, I'm not exactly great at map creation skills, and I was wondering if anyone had created a map of North America which included the Caribean, Northern Mexico and Southern Canada?

Also, are there any good sprites out currently that would show units from around WW1, including OLD Tanks(you know, those moving fortress ones :P) and stuff?

Thansk for any help you could give me on this. After these problesm of solved I can start tryign to tinker with unit stats....YAY :P
Old January 4, 2001, 19:43   #2
OmniGod
Civilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 04:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Glad to see another scenario designer arise from the ashes... for a map the only one I know of currently is the one by MrFun (can be found on my website), another wasn't in the works but if his doesn't suit what you would like... something may be able to be worked out in a few weeks (I'm in midterms til then). I'm willing to give up on my mod making, and return to were I know the best. As for units, you are right there's tons out there, and slowly they are being accumulated on my site as well, but that will take some time. What I would suggest is to get everything, mean stuff not related to the map, started and completed then all you need to do is add some slic and units. Good luck.

Rich