Old January 11, 2001, 06:32   #1
joe77
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
flames
you'll forgive my indulgence(sp?) with the last flame please..I used to play everquest and those folks clamped down on free speech so much I was afraid to say anything....

The honest truth is that maybe someone over at actiblindness might be reading these boards..might...and wont get a feel for how we feel unless they see flame posts...now of course no one activly seeks these things out..so a Flame forum might fall on deaf ears...but if these activision people see smart...capable...educations ..programing peers talking about what a lazy job we think they did with this game...they might be guilted into writing a patch in the name of their profession pride...

The only place that they will find this sort of people that they might listen too??? Right here were folks with enough skills to manipulate this game IN THEIR FREE TIME reside...only a company that wants to go broke ignores thier customers..and only a man blinded by arogance(sp?) ignores his peers or betters...eh ?

Old January 11, 2001, 06:49   #2
MarkG

ok, so since you are the one who posted
"post something productive or buzz off"
lets drop the discussion about the discusion about the ai and discuss about the ai, shall we?