Old January 15, 2001, 23:33   #1
MR. SADDAM

AI Stupitidity
Even now after 3 trys Activision has failed to take on the Ai stupidity. I usaully find myself going in and combing through co-efs and strings editing a meaner and tougher AI. actually i got CTP Militant AI
Personality to be very good at war, I showed them how to stack bye using there own defending values then simply adding the grouping and moving parts.
It also handicapps them badly . Like earlier i had a diplomat spying and then 3 knights above the city. They attacked the diplomat with the stack and they all left the city. As a result it was then my city.the problem is once the AI stacks these guys they dont know how to unstack them .im gonna try that for CTP 2 and maybe post it on my future website which i dont have yet . But if you could help me with teaching the AI ide love to hear your thoughts so i can try to put them in practice email them to me

Old January 16, 2001, 00:27   #2
MrFun
Emperor

Local Time: 04:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
You know of all my modification considerations, I have not thought about stacking and unstacking for the AI. With so many other ideas, it just didn't occur to me! Thanks for your input, even though it's actually a question.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to enter any text or SLIC code to enable AI to unstack their armies. Hopefully someone does.