Old January 16, 2001, 00:04   #1
MR. SADDAM

WW1 better AI-way better
Ive got 2 weeks to go but on the map but my AI Principles are all ready.

Improvements
1)encourage stacking 5+ when attacking
2)emphasis importance of bombarding (co-ef up 1./2.5)
3)Barb Wire Feature
4)1 turn = 1 month
5)goes to 1938 allowing for tank development the ww2 pack graphics are being added as well the tank and infantry Sprites.(tho im having difficulty getting the damn TGA to load properly but im workin on it.)

SetBacks-there will always be these with improvements

1)Computer Does not yet(im workin to fix it)know how to unstack and when to unstack.So they continue picking up men until they have 3 big groups of all there units stacked leaving no single units.They are impossible to stop like that too.
but im testin ways to spread them round a bit

2)BE WARNED !!! WW1 Aircraft Sprites will be lame
till i stumble upon better graphics.

3)There seems to be a problem with the minefield feature i added.1 minefield will destroy entire stacks of 10 men and are infinite in numbers. no matter how much we step on them they grow back.i may remove that eature altogether.(it is a tile improvement btw)

ADDED
Basic Tank- sucks all around has a unit good sprite
Advanced Tank- a little better
Basic fighter- bad sprite good fighter
Sappers- like Suicide bombers can blow things up
RailGun-This sprite is actually a convert from Panzer General( an old game i borrowed from)The graphics actually worked in test.(why i dont know but dont let SSI know
RifleMan-The exact same graphic from TOT~thanks to bro for sendin it and changin it!
Dog-Somthing stupid im gonna take out anyway

None of activisions orignal units were removed and the WW2 Scenario unit are also included if the war would dragon.

SADDAMS WWI SCENARIO SET TO REALEASE sometime in febuary. Theres still lots of bugs i gotta work and still unit TGAs arent loading periodically so gimme sometime and ill post the link on this board to my new website that is going up soon

Old January 16, 2001, 00:28   #2
kormer
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
It might be a good idea to release the scenario once the map is done so we can give you feedback on that.