Old January 25, 2001, 15:10   #1
kormer
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
New release of Modern Scenario
Just emailed it to omnigod so it should be up soon. I'm going to be away all weekend till monday so I won't be working on it for a while. Just thought I would let a few of you guys playtest the scenario and let me know what you think. I increased the cost of all units considerably, but not buildings. Let me know what you guys think of that change. I will either do both slowed down, or both not, just haven't made up my mind yet. Now that I have a handle of slic its going much better, the next release will be in a few weeks and will include many events for each nation.

One thing I noticed, the ai was very quick to declare war, india and pakistan had a full nuclear exchange Unfortunately I would like the ai to not declare war quite as much so dale since thats your specialty maybe you could help me out with that, if you got any ideas let me know. The diplomod is included in the scenario, but not the frenzy.

Overall this is what the final version will look like, except this ones missing some slic events I'm going to put in. I'm contemplating putting in generals and admirals similar to in alexander, what does everyone think about that? Granted all the coding is already there, that shouldn't be an easy task to do.

p.s. JKAdabomb, I put in a special slic event just for india, don't read the readme and see if you can find it yourself
Old January 25, 2001, 18:04   #2
kormer
Chieftain

Addendum, it appears as if the diplomod isn't working and causes the game to crash after the first turn. It was working yesterday which is odd. Anyways just change the last line in script.slc from #include "diplomod.slc" to #include "diplomacy.slc" Dale if you can figure out why its not working that would be great, I'm taking off now so I won't be checking in for a few days.
Old January 25, 2001, 21:10   #3
jkadabomb
Warlord

What exactly has been done on the AI, and where can I get the scenario? On OmniGod's web page or CTP2 File Data base?