Old June 3, 2001, 16:34   #1
K.J.H.
Chieftain

Local Time: 11:35
Local Date: October 31, 2010
My idea
My idea:

ANCIENT AGE
1. Classical Forum (like the screenshots, not the too white temples from civ 2) (for greeks, romans)
2. European Tribes (not that ugly stone houses in the screenshots, just some kind of farms or houses from wood, that kind of things) (germans, english, french, russians, american, viking etc.)
3. Asian Pavillion (like in civ 2, but then in 3D and first very basic) (for the asians off course) (May be a Buddha statue!!?)
4. Middle East Buildings (like in CTP, they are a kind of mosques, but i want more houses around them) (for the persians, egyptians, maybe babylonians and maybe the indians (the taj mahal looks more a middle east building to me then the Forbidden City))
5. Meso-American and African Temples (like the civ 2 monolith but then more and more Mayan and Aztec style) (for the mayans, aztecs and incans and may be zulus)

RENAISSANCE AGE
1. Holy Roman Cathedral (typical Florence skyline when it is a big city, small italian houses for a tiny town)
2. European and Colonist Churches/Cathedrals (typical Paris or London skyline when it is a big city, small churches for a tiny town)
3. Asian Advanced Pavillion (more decorated then the ancient type) (Buddha of gold!!!)
4. Middle East Mosques (more decorated (like they did in CTP))
5. Meso-American and African Temples (like ancient, but then with more gold)

INDUSTIAL AGE
like the screenshots, that brown industrial buildings (NOT THE RED BUILDINGS, I REPEAT, NOT THE RED BUILDINGS)

MODERN AGE
Just flats, not skyscrapers like civ2 (too american)

I hope firaxis also give the units of the different cultures typical clothes.