Old June 6, 2001, 11:27   #1
SunTzu
Prince

Local Time: 10:40
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I thought you only played 2x2x duels eyes, trying to change you gamestlye eh?
Maybe you'll show us that you just can't play on settings of your liking, how about you play a random map, none of that premade crap.
Old June 6, 2001, 12:40   #2
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Local Time: 05:40
Markusf and EyesOfNight Super Newbies
I've just been informed by Species that Markus and I are newbies. I've also been informed by him that strategicking has great ideas that I would never be able to comprehend. So naturally I decided the oh great and might team of Species and strategicking should take on the small and insignificant team of EyesOfNight and Markusf in a 2 on 2. Pray for us apolyton, for I fear we may be outmatched this time. The superior intellect of species and strategicking is unthinkable as individuals, but their combined mind power is devastating. Read our ICQ session, I found it rather amusing.

Woke23 (Europa): (12:17 PM) im not going to play strategicking anymore, he cries and gives up everytime when i take the first city
EyesOfNight: (12:18 PM) He's a nobody. He's not that good a palyer.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:18 PM) he has ideas, thats all he has
EyesOfNight: (12:18 PM) Ideas? lol Like what?
EyesOfNight: (12:18 PM) I wasn't aware he was capable of coherent thought.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:19 PM) whatever. he has very smart ideas and tricks that you cant think of. only he is not flexible enough to make them work
EyesOfNight: (12:20 PM) lol That I can't think of?
EyesOfNight: (12:20 PM) Please. I know everything there is about this game.
EyesOfNight: (12:21 PM) If I don't use it it's because I'm either too lazy or it's not useful.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:21 PM) nonsense. you know nothing of this game. only the start with horses. thats the entire game to you
EyesOfNight: (12:21 PM) lol What do you really know of me?
EyesOfNight: (12:22 PM) Seriously. Do you actually think I would think up an entire game for only the first thousand years?
EyesOfNight: (12:22 PM) No. My game is broken into stages.
EyesOfNight: (12:22 PM) Only a couple people have gotten past the first stage. Nobody has gotten past the second.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:23 PM) i know this: you dont buy settlers. which makes you a newbie. every bit veteran player, builds settlers, when the grain storage of the previous city size would be filled to maximize your grain box.
EyesOfNight: (12:23 PM) There's a reason for that moron.
EyesOfNight: (12:23 PM) But I'm not going to go into it with you because it's still one of my finer secrets.
EyesOfNight: (12:24 PM) So you go ahead and continue to buy settlers.
EyesOfNight: (12:24 PM) I'll continue to win.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:24 PM) you are the moron here, im pretty sure of it
EyesOfNight: (12:24 PM) Well, should we put a vote as to who is the better player?
EyesOfNight: (12:24 PM) I think I might just win it.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:25 PM) i dont care about that. i see you win games with luck anytime. i would like to see how you would really do without huts
EyesOfNight: (12:25 PM) And what makes you think you would win then?
EyesOfNight: (12:25 PM) Because you might use the "settler factory"?
EyesOfNight: (12:25 PM) lol Don't be foolish.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:25 PM) because you dont buy settlers
EyesOfNight: (12:25 PM) What makes you think I wouldn't buy them on a no huts map?
EyesOfNight: (12:26 PM) unlike you woke, I shape my game according to the setting.
EyesOfNight: (12:26 PM) Therein lies our difference.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:26 PM) because i dont see the difference whether there are huts or not. with huts i buy more settlers then without
EyesOfNight: (12:27 PM) Woke you do what you want, I'll do what I want. I guess you only have 3 wins because it's all luck.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:27 PM) nonsense. i am highly adaptive. thats one of my strongest points of this game
EyesOfNight: (12:27 PM) Kind of like strat.
EyesOfNight: (12:27 PM) I'm happy to hear that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have no more time waste on newbies.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:28 PM) ha, coward. this proofs you are an idiot. you can not back up your words
EyesOfNight: (12:29 PM) lol You have 3 wins!!! How can you even come and talk to me?
EyesOfNight: (12:29 PM) You are not even worthy to walk the same ground as me.
EyesOfNight: (12:29 PM) Now get lost loser.
EyesOfNight: (12:29 PM) ACtually I have a better idea.
EyesOfNight: (12:29 PM) You're so great, and so is strat.
EyesOfNight: (12:29 PM) How about this. You and strat VS me and Markusf.
EyesOfNight: (12:29 PM) 2 on 2
EyesOfNight: (12:30 PM) Any production/movement setting you want.
EyesOfNight: (12:30 PM) Premade map. We'lll play without huts even.
EyesOfNight: (12:30 PM) We'll play any setting you want except for Deity.
EyesOfNight: (12:30 PM) But cavebear makes the map.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:30 PM) anytime any settings, markus is a real newbie. i have seen his play in his own saves. laughable
EyesOfNight: (12:31 PM) Good, then you'll have no problem beating us.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:31 PM) no problem? i will not even have to think
EyesOfNight: (12:31 PM) Perfect. I'm glad to hear that.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:33 PM) only markus is always online but never there. how would you schedule this game with such an unreachable person?
EyesOfNight: (12:33 PM) He's there at night.
EyesOfNight: (12:33 PM) And on weekends.
EyesOfNight: (12:33 PM) We'll make it happen. Don't back out or you'll regret it.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:34 PM) backout ? LOL. i am looking forward to this!
EyesOfNight: (12:34 PM) Good. what production/movement settings do you want? I can play all settings, can you?
Woke23 (Europa): (12:35 PM) i can also play anything except for 2x1x. do not fool yourself eyes, you need 2x2x or the game will be a complete blast.
EyesOfNight: (12:35 PM) How about 1x1x then?
EyesOfNight: (12:36 PM) Should be easy to beat us newbies on 1x1x oh great one.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:36 PM) i seriously doubt strategicking likes 1x1x, but thats my favourite
EyesOfNight: (12:37 PM) Strat says he is hte best at 1x1x. I see no problem in it.
EyesOfNight: (12:37 PM) I'm glad that's decided.
Woke23 (Europa): (12:37 PM) it will be 1x1x then. i think you might reconsider your team mate. i do not consider markus a challenge
EyesOfNight: (12:38 PM) Ok.

Did I mention I'll be able to know where you species just by your demographics? It's why I always find you in duels. Bet you never thought of that.
Old June 6, 2001, 13:06   #3
drake
King

Local Time: 06:40
Wheres the yawning smily at?
Old June 6, 2001, 13:09   #4
Deity Dude
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 06:40
Isn't amazing Eyes never has time to play "newbies" , whether they are or not, but he has time to transcribe that entire conversation.
Old June 6, 2001, 15:20   #5
rah
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Just another peon

I love the 11 icqs in a row before getting a response. Goading perhaps.

I really appreciate all the entertainment. Thanks for sharing, regardless of the motivation. This place would be a little duller without you.

RAH
Old June 6, 2001, 15:55   #6
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Markus and EyesOfNight... NEWBIES!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA.

Yeah Eyes, you might want to reconsider having a markus as your partner. I agree. It will probably be too easy for you guys if you are team mates HA HA HA HA...

You have to love it. Oh, and Rah... Eyes really wasn't goading him. That's just how Eyes types on ICQ... When I'm conversing with him, I just watch the messages from him pile up as I"m typing a response

Oh great one... PLEASE keep us informed of the details of this "classic" match between the "veterans" and the "newbies"
HA HA HA HA
Old June 6, 2001, 20:11   #7
markusf
King

please don't kill me off to soon LOLOLOL
Old June 7, 2001, 01:49   #8
Species8472
Prince

Eyes, just that i say that Strategicking has excellent ideas that i am positive you could never think of, doesnt mean i want him as my team mate. He has flaws that are of bigger magnitude, like being unable to adapt to the map or the opponent.

I would choose Jes as my team mate. I have played several team games with him already, i am also currently playing divine with Jes. This game could still prove to be a good warm up for the second session against divine.

BTW, what is the point posting our private conversations here in apolyton? Do you think the chance is higher this game will take place then? i think not.
Old June 7, 2001, 22:39   #9
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Jes? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Choose who you want, it's your funeral. Now set a date and a time, I didn't dig this 6 foot hole for nothing.
Old June 7, 2001, 22:41   #10
Eyes_Of_Night
King

"BTW, what is the point posting our private conversations here in apolyton? Do you think the chance is higher this game will take place then? i think not."

The whole conversation was me making fun of you. I posted it here so I could make fun of you some more. I asked for a 2 on 2 so we could kick your ass and I could make yet another thread making fun of you. See a trend here?
Old June 9, 2001, 06:28   #11
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 20:40
another eyes thread with no game i nsight. i wonder if eyes ever actually palys !!!!!
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old June 9, 2001, 07:30   #12
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Its your fault Raz
Eyes stopped playing the day you beat him raz, you crushed his spirit with your superior playing style.

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old June 9, 2001, 23:49   #13
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

yeah thats true Hydey, I guess I retired from Duels with the incredible recorde of a 50% win loss ratio. one loss to Eyes after I lost connection he claimed victory, then in hte rematch he retired after the Hordes couldnt infiltrate my citys built on high defence areas with Barracks for veteran defenders, but apparently they were able to wipe out most of his civ and his horse explorers despite his unbeleivable ability to win all the time.. of course this had nothing to do with me, I was jsut lucky to build the barracks whist he was unlucky in not building it..... All my huts were luckily enough all barbs , all his huts were i think unluckily all barbs too....
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old June 10, 2001, 12:05   #14
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Ras we didn't even meet in that game you moron. And I always make saves of a game when someone disconnects so you're obviously lying there too. Must be an Australian thing.