Old July 12, 2000, 03:04   #1
Mad_Conquest
Settler

Local Time: 23:39
Local Date: October 30, 2010
A game I'm playing...
I had decided to have some fun on the world.mp with default starting positions playing as the Zulu's (usually I play Russians or Mongols so this was a switch). Decided to go with a ICS strategy combined with SSC. First ran into Carthage, just HAD to wipe them out, Africa is mine. I decided instead of micromanaging all my settlers (at this point the number of cities I have is quite large) I would automate some. Now I have a group of settlers irigating their way into the desert, opening up land which would not really be good for settlement. Every so often I drop in a settler to build a city on what was desert. Sometimes automation can really help get the job done. Before too long I expect the whole of Africa to be covered with urban sprawl, and I just obtained Railroad. I fully expect to have as much fun with this one as I did with my prior game (played russa, commie, making as much gold as I usually did in Fundimentalism in other games. AC in 1900 a.d. (quite nice way to end it in my opinion)). Long Live the Zulus!