Civilization II MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEM
King

Local Time: 12:59
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Re: Smarfart?
Quote:
Originally posted by deity

What was the story with Smartfart?
Simple. I've choosed a party instead of game which have 99.9 % chance of failure. Don't get me wrong...am not frustrated...I am expirienced player who can smell a NoGame from miles away.

You can count on me next friday if you need 7th and I do mean 7th. So don't expect I am going to spend my free friday staring on monitor and hoping.

I apologize if I offended somebody,but that's me.

Take care.

SF
Old July 1, 2001, 19:39   #92
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Local Time: 10:59
Re: Okay people here's how its gonna be...
Quote:
Originally posted by The Capo
blablablablablabla I'm trying to sound important and intimidating blablablablabla I'm in your face, can you handle it?! blablablablablablabla.

I hope that clears everything up, I am the Capo, this is what I do, deal with it.

Peace.
You're a complete moron.
A.) The nations involved will be Spain, France, England, Germany, Russia, Italy and Greece.
B.) We play on Friday as planned, not Saturday according to your schedule.
C.) At least try to make the capitals fair, I don't give a sh*t if you think it's historically accurate for France to have rich silk resources clustered about Paris, and for the other capitals to be screwed.
D.) There's been a lot of talk about whether or not you are reliable for this game, as you seem to have a history of screwing other dip games around. I'm grateful for your work with the modpack, but feel lucky if you get to play.
E.) The whole "in your face, I'm the boss around here regardless" routine gets old fast, stop using it. I'm sorry I had to lower myself to your asinine level in hopes of showing you how irritating it is.

Cheers.
Old July 2, 2001, 18:38   #93
The Capo
DiploGames
King

Local Time: 10:59
What the f*ck man?
Look, I don't konw what your damn problem is but when someone whines that nobody is taking charge then I take charge becuase I wanna see this game happen.

*******s like you always have to complain about sh*t other people start doing. I mean God damn man, this game gets started by Cybershy and nothing gets done at all. Everyone is whining becuase there is no set day, time, mod, whatever so I come in here and tell everyone how its going to be.

If you don't like it simply say you don't like it, you don't have to get confrontational about it. Nobody ever said you had to play, I said this is what I'm going to do. Show up to play if you want, or don't. Its not like anyone is contractually bound to what I said.

I simply said everyone pick their own f*cking country. I'm not a goddam Civ Nazi that dictates to every what the f*ck country they are going to be period. If I want to be the motherf*cking Basques, I'll be the motherfu*cking Basques regardless of what you say. I don't think its fair to tell people what countries they will be.

And I even said, if you have a problem make a suggestion and I'll look at it, the map is tough to get so everyone has their nice little perfect spot. I play the diplogame the way I play, if you don't like it you don't have to play with me. If you wanna play some lame ass "let's all build our nice little perfect countries far away and pat eachother on the ass" diplogame then be my guest.

The problem with the way people like you set up games is that you make it so f*cking general and simple that people who would have interest don't, your games get these lame-ass tame-ass micromanagers who have no care in the world other than their goddam trade and micromanaging.

I have no personal problem with you playing that way, if its the way you like to play its the way you like to play.

But when someone asks for someone to make something happen and take the reins, don't b*tch and moan when that person doens't do it the way YOU want it done. If you want it done you take over and make the effort yourself.

Peace.

One Love.
Old July 2, 2001, 19:40   #94
Robert Plomp
admin
DiploGamesBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamC4WDG Team Apolyton
Administrator

Local Time: 12:59
The Capo,

I'm not really interested in playing a diplo game with someone that talks everything............ but diplomatic.

In fact I've kinda lost interest in a diplo game you're participating in. I think it's ok if you take charge, make maps and mods, since you seem to be pretty good at it.

But I don't really like your attitude in what you're insulting everyone, and kinda proclaims like you're the king and we're all idiots. I play for fun.

CyberShy