Old July 6, 2001, 22:52   #1
Darkknight
NationStates
Prince

Local Time: 11:21
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Mig alley, O mi God
I just got it two days ago and it's great. I love flying the mig 15's probably the best in the game and the cannons are big

I went into it and went straight to Preferences and put eerything down just above minimum ( P166, 96mb RAM, 8mb Gfx) And went to play and it was jerking around so I put everything down as low as it could go. It didn't jerk but it was all blocky so I thought what the hell I want to see the Graphics this game has even if it means 1fps so I put everything as high as it could go and wahay it works fine. Jerks a bit when theres a load of planes in front of you but otherwise grand.
Weird, I dont know??
Old July 7, 2001, 02:56   #2
Ken Hinds
Prince

Local Time: 06:21
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I haven't played that one, but I've discovered that with some of the other Flight Combat sims that the faster and better your machine and graphics card are, the slower, but more stable the aircraft response tends to be. Stick inputs that used to send me into uncontrolled terminal flight now produce a smooth controlled and recoverable manuver, but take considerably longer to execute on screen. The detail, however, is usually fantastic.

Ken