SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Local Time: 06:46
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Ming
I think a little chill is in order for everybody... While mild flaming can be expected as part of the normal chest thumping...
THIS HAS CROSSED THE LINE MANY TIMES...

Let's stop the personal attacks NOW! I'm starting to think that this is an OTF thread
All I wanted to know was how he did what he did in our game.
He answered, but not truthfully.
It was a relevant question to the topic, and not asked in a particularly venomous manner.

BTW, I do know what was meant by the "bleeding heart" statement.
I had chosen to ignore, but I won't, I don't believe.

Eyes, you can blast me about the past drug use, of 30 years ago.
I've spoken of it freely, not just here, and certainly not just at Apolyton.
If you hoped to embarrass me by "letting the cat out of the bag", all I can say is, the cat was never bagged to begin with.
It was a mistake, of sorts, and I would advise against them.
You know that part too, yet you ignore.
I guess it's just more tackiness and poor conduct on your part.

Now speak on about cheating. SP or MP, as you know them both.
Old July 26, 2001, 20:25   #92
War4ever
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 03:46
nice special olympics picture Zylka......

all the cheating is just that...cheating..... i guess one reason to cheat is to win...... the other is the bragging rights that come with winning, cheating or otherwise.

While eyes is a proven and self proclaimed cheater...... even he can be beat and in EVERY game with him that i played, he hasn't ever cheated .... not that i could detect anyways.....

Everyone needs to remember that cheating is a piece of the civ2 pie....as are other "settings".....

i know i would feel cheated too if someone cheated in the game....not too mention pissed if i lost because of it.....

I don't play as many people anymore because i am afraid of the cheaters..... thats really too bad..... you only improve by playing many different people and facing their various different styles

As ming already stated...... if you don't have proof.....then don't accuse........

Eyes has mastered this game on various settings....with that comes the accolades..and the bragging..... just deal with it....

noone has brought a new cheat to light...so lay off him.....everyone feeds off others..... get the hint.....

As for the cheating....being that good and boredom will make many a man try things.... besides its not like he is the only one who cheats.... so lighten up a bit..

as for who kuja is..... he is the guy i beat when he challenged Apolyton..... i put the dreaded "wonder lock" on him and he conceded
Old July 26, 2001, 22:11   #93
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Local Time: 06:46
Ok, first of all I remember who messaged me last night, it was OzzyKP. I remember now because he made a comment about Disturbed. Sloww you're nothing more than someone to beat up on. Do you really think I care about your little insults and attacks? You're just another number on my post count, and I thank you for that. Other than that I pay you no more heed than I would to a penny lying on the ground.

"He answered, but not truthfully."

Then please enlighten me to the truth. Also, cite evidence for what I did and piece together move by move what I did. How did I get those techs so soon? How did I get enough cities and gold to rush buy an explorer? Also answer what method of cheating was used. I'm looking forward to your response.
Old July 26, 2001, 22:22   #94
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 21:46
well eyes you are the best at getting repsonses.. no one can claim that in the short time since you posted this the amount of views and posts... WELL DONE
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71