Old August 4, 2001, 19:06   #1
Fubla
Chieftain

Local Time: 04:07
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Battle of the Bulge Scenario
All righty. I was wondering if anyone wants to make a scenario about the Battle of the Bulge, because I don't think there any out there, which is probably not true. But anyway, if anybody wants to, I have started working on graphics - samples are attached, though this is my first time attaching something to a post and I have a remarkable ability to screw things up. So here goes.

By the way, I'm more of an idea rat than a worker bee, and I only have 2.42, so chances are you'd be doing most of the *fun* (i.e. "real") work.

(P.S - The American infantryman makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. )
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	bbunits.gif
Views:	107
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1553  
Old August 11, 2001, 09:42   #2
The ANZAC
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 07:07
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I'm sure there are patches on the net to upgrade to CiC and FW...though I don't know how legal they are! Also the posyers at SLeague talk about it a few months ago when Cpatian Nemo was around and they had some interesting ideas, like food would be fuel and the vehicles would be consuming it adn you would really want to get fuel reserves if you were the Germans. Intresting stuff, might want to do a forum search. BTW this is my 300th post!!!!!!!! Onward to Princedom!!!