Old August 12, 2001, 14:19   #31
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 12:14
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Okay, Colon, could you point me to the place where I missed your corrections please?

Chris- slow to update corrections?!!? I updated them in the order of #1-100 and did about 10 entries a day. I do other things.

The Apolyton Book has been around since February 2001. It is sort of obsolete considering Apolyton has since published its own history.

Eh, don't you understand that if I WAS Giant_Squid, I wouldn't say that I WAS him???? I chose that particular joke and have been using it ever since I played his "clouds" scenario and discovered that he reproduced by aesexual reproduction (as do I )

GP- easy to check facts? Then why don't you do it? I'll fix whatever I can when I get time. The only thing I have been really lazy about is the registeration dates.

Quote:
is ignorence
What I dislike is ignorance of how to spell things

[qutoe]lacks diplomacy in making value judgements of others. [/quote]

How? I put claimed and spammed because #1 (claimed) I wasn't sure. I didn't know about you and MtG and #2 (spammed) I had heard you spammed. I only took it out because you complained so much and I really hadn't seen you ever spam and you were an opponent of post counts.

Interesting that you read my country thread... I have several others that I could print... I have strong opinions on many things. Including the 'eugenics' issue- my thought is this... When the old parents reach a certain age, say 80 when they lose their faculties, then the children are to be ordered to take care of them for however long the parents supported the children. Thus, there is no need for anaestesia ((spelling error too lazy to look it up. It will take me 3 years to correct it ), etc.

I have many ideas of this type but most people say "so what?" or call me a "psychotic type..."
Old August 12, 2001, 14:41   #32
Ecthy
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameSpanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 14:14
Well, DC, let me phrase it liek this: IF you do something ,do it good!!

Well, I admire your dedication for this site, but you could at least try to be a bit more meodest about it... The Apolyton 50 would have sufficed, if you had put more effort in the single persons... IE you made me look like a mchine that generates spam. Do you really think I'm a computer?
Old August 12, 2001, 15:28   #33
red_jon
NationStates
King

*Adds Darkcloud to his hit list for not mentioning him*

I think my computer is broken - I never get any recognition at all! Can anyone actually see my posts?
Old August 12, 2001, 15:33   #34
Colon™
Emperor

Cloud, "Okay, Colon, could you point me to the place where I missed your corrections please?"

I'm not sure what you are talking about...
DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.
Old August 12, 2001, 18:07   #35
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Sorry Colon, it was GP who was complaining about his corrections not getting in. I think all he said was "take out a cute comment."

red_jon: when the list gets to prince you are guarenteed to be on it

No Ecthelion- I don't think you are a forum bug ... then again, I've never talked with you on AOLIM... But... supposedly Eli has talked with you on ICQ... but... who can tell
Old August 13, 2001, 07:26   #36
Ecthy
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameSpanish Civers
Emperor

you what? well, if Eli is the only source for my characterization, then I'm not surprised at all.... whatever, anyone who trusts in Eli calling someone else a spamemr must be a fag to the third potency

Eli - Spam.

Ecthelion - Spam, Humor

not the other way around, d00d!
Old August 13, 2001, 17:42   #37
Caesar the Great
Emperor

Local Time: 07:14
Quote:
Originally posted by red_jon
*sigh* what people will do to raise their post count
Old August 13, 2001, 17:42   #38
Caesar the Great
Emperor

Local Time: 07:14
<b></b>
Old August 13, 2001, 18:31   #39
DarkCloud
staff

Okay. I'll change it Ecthelion, but only if you join my game in Stories/Diplomacy or the story in AC-Fiction and prove your humor by posting humorous posts for a week
Old August 13, 2001, 19:19   #40
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:14
Quote:
Originally posted by red_jon
*Adds Darkcloud to his hit list for not mentioning him*

I think my computer is broken - I never get any recognition at all! Can anyone actually see my posts?
*ignores*

Ec the lion, they couldn't even get your name right on there Now what else would we describe you as. Master debater perhaps?

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith