Old August 12, 2001, 18:55   #1
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 12:23
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Apolytics: The Game
Where we can start arguing... After we get a few more members
Old August 12, 2001, 22:49   #2
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 07:23
Well, I'm the one and only member of the liberal league (though I'm not a fascist ) so until we get more members I can't do much but elect myself representative of my party and make fun of the conservs

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old August 13, 2001, 13:14   #3
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:23
I would like to put forward the motion that we hold the first General meeting on an island in the Caribbean.

Old August 13, 2001, 16:46   #4
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

The Game Begins
On Neutral Ground, the First United Political Party Meeting was held (UPPM) on the Isle de Dogs (home of DarkCloud and other illustrious personages)

Omnipresent Chariman Welcome my friends to the first meeting of the UPPM. I hope you all enjoy your stay. Remember you cannot leave this island unless you wish to leave it in an ambulance. hahaha (looks around at stern stares) Nevermind.

The first item on the agenda is up in the air? Anyone want to bring something up for discussion? Yes, Mr. Chairman of ConservApolyton?

DarkCloud First I would like to discuss the disgusting raise in petrol prices in the UK. We have to pay 30 cents per gallon today! Something must be done. But business MUST NOT be halted.

Someone has to pay for it! But not the consumer, remember our market is built upon consumers.
Old August 13, 2001, 17:13   #5
DarkCloud
staff

Let's Start
DOUBLE POST

Last edited by DarkCloud; August 13, 2001 at 18:59.
Old August 13, 2001, 18:35   #6
Dauphin
Deity

The chairman appears to have lost his train of thought......

I would like to suggest that we pressgang our fellow Apolytoners into joining a political party. Perhaps we could request Ming to use his mod powers to threaten PCRs against draft-dodgers.

All in favour type "ai" or , all those against type "nay" or
Old August 13, 2001, 19:02   #7
DarkCloud
staff

Aye. ConservApolyton votes for someone to tell the OTers to come to join this game.

(OOC: BC reply to my post!!!!)
Old August 13, 2001, 19:09   #8
DarkCloud
staff

Conservative God of Justice DarkCloud
TO: Big Crunch, leader of Independents (Christo-AntiCreationist-SocialLeftist-EconomicalConservative-AntiObSpam-AntiCommie-AntiFascist-ProApolytonners)

[whisper]
We shall begin with the story.
I would like to craft an secret alliance with your fair state. Together we will smash the others.
[/endwhisper]

Hopefully our whispering was not overheard...
Old August 13, 2001, 19:26   #9
Dauphin
Deity

[whisper]We could do, but what use is an alliance when there is no-one to be allied against, wait I hear someone coming....[/whisper]

[shout] No I will never compromise my belief system in order to improve my political standing, what you suggest is an outrage[/shout]

[whisper] They're gone, yeah sure you seem to need my help [/whisper]

*ahem*

On the subject of UK petrol prices, I find it dispicable that it costs so much and that they should be charged in a foreign currency to boot. Cents indeed, pah!
Old August 14, 2001, 07:48   #10
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 15:23
btw , I propose that everyone of us will grab a small parcel of the earth . no rich countries though , it wouldn't be fair ...
who is with me ? and btw yes I believe we should get a bit help from the mods at the OT so I vote
Old August 14, 2001, 15:02   #11
DarkCloud
staff

ConservApolyton

The Conservative God of Justice

Yes it is an outrage Big Crunch, the currency should be Euros! For heavens sake, this expansion of the American's into British currency has gone quite long enough.

To gain a country, we must attempt to persuade the populace of the country to join under our banner. As of now ConservApolyton has few followers, however, after our "Free" demands are made known, Big Crunch, his independents and ConservApolyton will seize control of all Chinese missiles and destroy the world... Oh wait! The Chinese are Communists, not Capitalists... <*damn*>

Big Crunch, together we shall crush Dalgetti
Old August 14, 2001, 16:00   #12
Dauphin
Deity

RE: To gain a country, we must attempt to persuade the populace of the country to join under our banner.

I suggest those colonies located to the south of Canada, they have suffered a two-party system long enough and I doubt the Shrub will have the political power to resist. We will be welcomed as saviours from his tyranny (and stupidity) and still offer them China as a xenophobic communist foreign aggresssor hell bent on terminating the US.

I am not a member of the Anti-American league anymore.
Old August 14, 2001, 17:36   #13
DarkCloud
staff

Carving up the British Colonies shall be easy as they have no strong political or social moral system. We shall destroy.

I claim the colony 'formerly' known as Florida and all of the Carolinas as well as King George's "Georgia" for ConservApolyton.