Old January 19, 2001, 22:05   #1
SilverDragon

What should I do next
I am at 40 AD. The only WoWs built are colossus and hg and mpe, all owned by me. My computer civs are all around me. I can't beat them militarily, because they have too many units. (Greece, Spain, and the Souix) I just got chivalry. These ais are slowing my expansion. I have about 16 cities, non ICS (Only a few overlapping squares). I have been buying cities slowly, but it is hard to get the cash. I want to get rid of the ais, but im going for ac and i don't want to use too many resources on war instead of research. What should I do now?

------------------
Go Redskins!

Email me at
SilverDragon141@aol.com

Old January 19, 2001, 22:36   #2
geofelt
Prince

Local Time: 18:50
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Sounds like you are doing well to me. One good way to get cash is to demand tribute from any civ on your continent that is not hostile. You will be surprised at how much you get. Use marco-polo to monitor how much gold they have. Demand tribute if the have 100 or more to make it worthwhile. If they declare war, wait three turns, and refuse if they offer a cease fire. You will usually get gold or perhaps an advance. After agreeing, refuse peace and you will get even more.
Try to build great wall and you will have to spend much less on defense early.
Old January 19, 2001, 22:53   #3
SilverDragon

i guess i just don't like it because i use large maps a whole lot, and im not used to the ai being so close. i have been demanding tribute. i think i will go for gw. thanx.

------------------
Go Redskins!

Email me at
SilverDragon141@aol.com