ID:	2040  
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old August 25, 2001, 20:08   #2
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 06:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Hey, can someone tell me if anything happened?

Anyway, I AM still a gameleague admin, while that means almost nothing now it does mean that I moderate a forum. And so few can have 17 threads if I think they are all needed.
Old August 26, 2001, 04:18   #3
deity
DiploGamesCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 00:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Bombay a target!
Well, my Lord Dangime, the Zulus have threatened to attack Bombay due to your Mongols' relentless attacks on their allys the EU.
The Zulus are fearful that the Aussies my retaliate if they attack you...
Paul may consider coming to your aid, if requested... but Saul is a man of peace and may decide, as Head of Foreign Affairs, to 'allow' limited acts of aggression to go unheeded.

Bit of bother at the top in Aussieland

And, would a day ever come when Lord Dangime sought the aid of one of deity's leaders
Old August 26, 2001, 11:03   #4
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Oh yes I saw the threat...
What I meant was, what if anything, happened in the last session on Thursday?

Reguarding the Zulu's threats. Well my dear Zulus as much as this may be my war of aggression, the war has currently reached a lull, but the AL doesn't seem to mind the fact the war is still current at all. They haven't asked for peace at all, all they do is send you to bully me.

I'll remind you that I am allied to the Israelies, and any action taken against me risks to draw them back into any conflict. Futhermore I am more than willing to accept Australian aid, if they are willing to give it, even though it is their obiligation to attack those who escalate this battle futher since they have all along supported this conflict on the Asian contient.

The old Pacific Pact may not be as united as it once was, but I am the link that holds what remains together. If you wish to fight a war of naval dominace against the Austrailians, Israelies, and Mongols, then by all means persue your threat. It can only end in more damage for your side. I have witnessed your limited naval capablities in the attack upon Yeman, and while your ancient vessals may be enough to ferry tanks across the red sea, they won't be enough to fight a naval duel in the Indian Ocean.

Why not send your AL friends to end this war then? Popular opinion in the senate supports any treaties that ends hostilities without returnning any territories, but everyone is willing to fight against anything less.
Old August 26, 2001, 13:14   #5
drake
King

Local Time: 08:47
Mongol threats? Dismissing of Zulu technologies? Please! The antiquated army and navy of the Mongolian empire is enough to make the Zulus laugh their black asses off! You can bluff all you want Mongols, but the only thing that will save you is your parents, the Australians. Without them, you amount to nothing. Christ, Mongols can't tie their own shoes without the Australians helping.

The Mongols will return all European cities. And until they do, they will have to endure Zulu punishment.
Old August 26, 2001, 13:27   #6
drake
King

Local Time: 08:47
OOC
So Dangime, will you be able to attend this upcoming week? Suntzu will be subbing for Raz to my knowledge. Anyone else not going to be around?

I'm going to update the website stats either tonight or tommorow morning....I'm thinking of redesigning it a bit, so it's easier to get a quick rundown each week, so if you have any ideas, please share.
Old August 26, 2001, 14:23   #7
The Capo
DiploGames
King

Local Time: 12:47
Alright guys uh...
Guys, this is for RP posts ONLY, not all this OCC nonsense. There's a good reason why too, so the ACTUAL HOTW V thread is going to be started like in the next half hour. Please make all of these OCC posts in our OCC posts only area.

Thanks a lot, let's get it right this time.
Old August 26, 2001, 15:03   #8
The Capo
DiploGames
King

Alright alright...
Ming, you'll probably read this. If you do shut down any of our threads shut this one down, we have a "better" one that we need up due to its nature.

Thanks.

One Love.
Old August 27, 2001, 06:20   #9
belinda9
Warlord

OK SO YOU'VE SUCCEEDED IN CONFUSING ME
Since I no longer know where to post you can consider this the last you'll see of me for awhile here -- I will be around Thursday; though Lord knows WHY. The difference between the two saves I have for the last TWO SESSIONS is 10 years! At this glacial rate I could have just not bothered getting anyone to play for me last week.

I also think it's very interesting that both The FDP and the EU enjoy in their posts the benefits of mass communication like TV et al, when they have yet to discover the technical advances that would make these possible. seems to me you'd at least have to have Radio before you could justify having Television. gee, and here I thought is only the 16th century

y'all can let me know where the ooc posts go sometime after you're thru duking it out with the PTB here.......all this crap is one of the major reasons nobody saw me here for months to begin with. As for the other, I ain't posting anything until SOMETHING HAPPENS inasfar as progress in my game goes.
Old August 27, 2001, 07:02   #10
The Capo
DiploGames
King

Belinda...
The technology is there... one word....

CABLE

One Love.