Old August 30, 2001, 01:49   #1
wcolange
Settler

Local Time: 12:56
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Three-way diplomay
Does anybody think the idea of being able to manipulate two AI civs, that you are friendly with, to make any sort of pact together? Would this be feasible is it interesting? I just hate how in the old civs that if you had two allies that had never met and then they come across eachother and go to war thus forcing you to take a side or be left with no allies. Look at situations such as WWII and the Persian Gulf War where alliances were maintained between two civs that didnt like eacthother through a third party. So what does everybody think is this dumb?
Old August 30, 2001, 04:34   #2
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 23:56
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Not only do i think this is a good idea , but chances are this is already implemented in Civ 3. You see, in SMAC, you can ask one civ to make peace with/declare war on another civ, and while most of the time they told you where to go, the option was still included