Old September 8, 2001, 10:33   #1
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 23:12
Local Date: October 31, 2010
No MP in Civ3 !!!!
All you MP players should take note of this in the Civ 3 Forum.. A poll there shows very little interest in the fact that there will be no MP ... So if you want you voice heard, then please go there and protest !!!!!
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old September 9, 2001, 11:01   #2
belinda9
Warlord

Local Time: 07:12
Local Date: October 31, 2010
To what avail? Do you honestly think if we all whine loud enough all over this forum, they give a flying damn? This is corporate Amerika, bubbo -- they do whatever the heck they want to and they don't care if you like it or not.
I think it's already been pretty much established from what I've read over there that it's STUPID of them to release a game in 2001 without MP capability. But then, they have a history of releasing the game and then coming out with ANOTHER game later on with the MP capability. And why shouldn't they? Plenty of people have forked out money to them for games without any MP capabiliity (well, ok I never bought anything except CivNet and MGE, but plenty of other people).

Don't get me wrong, I mean, I'll write. It's just, being the jaded American consumer I am, I just think it's an exercise in futility. And this is not the place to write, either. Write Fireaxis (or whatever it is they calling themselves this week).