Old September 23, 2001, 02:08   #31
monkspider
Civilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
King

Local Time: 08:35
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Mac T, if you, or anyone else, can upload this file to a website of some sort, I think this board would be eternally in your debt!

Apolyton community now --->

Apolyton community after recieving video -->
Old September 23, 2001, 03:00   #32
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 00:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
lol Monkspider, nice use of smilies

To those with the video: Get on with it... dont give me that 'i have a life' crap either
Old September 23, 2001, 09:55   #33
mactbone
Prince

I meant if someone sent it to me I could set it up on my *free* Purdue website. Which means all of you would dl it off of me and then Purdue would accuse me of being a l33t haxor because I sucked up a lot of bandwidth

I'll do it though, just someone send it to me or something. I have kazaa now, I also have Bearshare and can give you ips to connect with on it so that we can share it.
-Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"
Old September 23, 2001, 10:00   #34
dainbramaged13
Trade Wars / BlackNova Traders
King

Local Time: 09:35
Lets look at the situation here - the number one problem is that the people who have it cant get it out. The thing they should do is
number 1. use one of the free websites to upload their file to the website. If they have any kind of trouble, someone should provide instructions on how to do this.
number 2 mark or dan should download this and upload it to apolyton
number 3 everyone whoudl make it available for download through morpheus, kazaa, bearshare, and swapnut
Old September 23, 2001, 10:03   #35
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

i got a fractional t1 hosting my website (just updated, under const ) @ www.meeee.com/krux
i'd be happy to mirror
Old September 23, 2001, 19:53   #36
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

You guys might want to check alt.binaries.games.civ2

It might be of some interest to you...
Old September 24, 2001, 01:02   #37
TechWins
King

Local Time: 06:35
Well, I've been trying to upload the video onto Cyber's website but because of Internet difficulties I can't. This weekend I will most likely be getting a high speed Internet and will receive a free domain along with it. If I can't get the video on Cyber's website this week and I get the Internet this weekend, I will upload the video onto my site or try to upload the vidoe onto Cyber's site again. The reason why I can't upload the video onto my site I have now is for two reasosn.

1)My internet is too damn slow right now.
2)The upload file limit at 0catch.com is 5MB.

If you think about it, problem 1 also hampers my abiltiy to upload the video onto Cyber's site.

I'm very sorry that all of you haven't been able to view the video as of yet. If you want I can do some more screenshots from the video for all of you, tomorrow (which actually would be today but I'm going to bed soon, so for me it will be tomorrow) afternoon.

Hopefully everything will work out fine and you will all be able to watch the video before the release of Civ3. Seriously though, I'm dissapointed that all of you haven't had the previlige to watch the video.
However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.
Old September 24, 2001, 01:21   #38
Earthling7
Mac
Prince

Local Time: 14:35
Quote:
Originally posted by TechWins
Seriously though, I'm dissapointed that all of you haven't had the previlige to watch the video.
We are sad too, we really are
Old September 24, 2001, 05:36   #39
dainbramaged13
Trade Wars / BlackNova Traders
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Anunikoba
You guys might want to check alt.binaries.games.civ2

It might be of some interest to you...
how do you get there?
Old September 24, 2001, 13:24   #40
Pembleton
Prince

Local Time: 07:35
When I'm finished downloading the video from alt.binaries.games.civ2, I will make it available on Morpheus tonight after 7 p.m. EDT.

Warning though, I can't upload faster than 10Kb/s so it will be quite a while for you to download with fast connections. It will be called civ3.mpg.
Old September 24, 2001, 13:58   #41
saracen31
Warlord

Local Time: 13:35
Pembleton, my server doesn't have all 174 parts, but since it's mpg, it will work anyway. Downloading now. :-)
Old September 24, 2001, 14:07   #42
Pembleton
Prince

Local Time: 07:35
I use Supernews, which is an independent newsserver (read: you have to pay) that has excellent retention of parts and in this case has all of them. The newserver my ISP uses would be lucky to have half of the parts.