Old October 17, 2001, 20:39   #91
joseph1944

Quote:
Originally posted by LaRusso

Man, this deserves to be in my sig. I am really glad they sacked you from the Govt service
Well I will ans. this one. I'm RETIRED WITH A REAL NICE SUM OF MONEY EACH AND EVERY MONTH UNTIL THE DAY I DIED. PLUS MEDICAL INS ALSO. Ho the life of a retired Govement Employee.

Old October 17, 2001, 21:38   #92
joseph1944

Quote:
Originally posted by datakodin

OK, joseph1944. I do not think it is a right forum to talk about Russian/US battles.
Who cares.

Quote:
Just one point to be more clear. In Vietnam, you did not deal with us. Your counterparts were pilots from North Vietnam, certainly teached by Soviet instructors. You know the skill of Vietnam pilots was lower than skill of us.
Well we got your boys on tape talking to their Aircraft controller, oh well.

Quote:
Actually there is a list of direct air battles between Russian and US pilots. Your planes invaded too often in our country and we had to beat them. The results from this list are a little different from your stories about brave US boys who have killed everything and everybody.
You must mean our U-2, the Korea Airliner and the US Recon Planes that were flying in international waters off the coast of Russian. Yes you are right, your boys kill all of them. You should try fighter to fighter once in awhile. The reason that story in so much BS is that in the United States the press (newpapers) are so free they would find out everything we do including our Goverment. Remember our press brought down President Nixon and force him to resign his office. Until you have lived here it is hard to understand just how free our press is.

Quote:
Can you imagine we were ready to down "Columbia" during its first flight? Our laser guns were ready and were waited for an order of government. Finally old donkeys from Politbureau were afraid and we have just followed chuttle with laser beam. As a result, your spacemen had actual head-ache whenever "Columbia" has passed above the Russian land.
Hey if you can kill an Airlines for just flying over land you can kill anybody. You sound like you are proud of the fact that your boys wanted to shoot down a space shuttle.

Quote:
Even now we kick your asses time to time. And sorry, we are going to do this in the future.
You are????????????? Wow please explain when???????
HMMMMMMMMMMMM you can take Communism out of Russia but cannot take Russia out of Communism.

Old October 17, 2001, 21:49   #93
joseph1944

Quote:
Originally posted by krzysiek

I have a number of links in polish, for example Polish Encyclopedia (reliable source of information):
http://encyklopedia.pwn.pl/13434_1.html

I found only one english site using Google search, but I can't access it:
www.uranos.eu.org/biogr/ciolke.html
Thank for the link. A Good story. To bad he did not live longer, he had some very good idea.

Maybe Goddard read his stuff, and used some of it. We will never know.

Old October 18, 2001, 03:55   #94
LaRusso
King

Local Time: 16:35
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by joseph1944

Well I will ans. this one. I'm RETIRED WITH A REAL NICE SUM OF MONEY EACH AND EVERY MONTH UNTIL THE DAY I DIED. PLUS MEDICAL INS ALSO. Ho the life of a retired Govement Employee.
it's good to know i thought they sacked you because of your spelling - silly me i forgot that the MS word has a spellcheck nowadays
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old October 18, 2001, 06:12   #95
datakodin
Chieftain

Local Time: 17:35
Quote:
Originally posted by joseph1944
Well we got your boys on tape talking to their Aircraft controller, oh well.
Totaly, 12 our officiers and 1 our soldier were KIA in Vietnam war. Another 3 died because of some other reasons. And this is complete figure not only for pilots.

Still do you insist you deal with Russians? OK, score is 16:>55000. We won.
Old October 18, 2001, 06:19   #96
datakodin
Chieftain

One more point.

During Corean war, we had lost 299 soldiers and officiers. 335 Soviet planes were downed and 120 pilots were KIA.

I know the Soviet number of US downed planes (BTW the amount of crashed B-29s is very-very interesting). However can you give your figures?

And Joseph, if you prefer to talk like this - it is possible to take US military out of USA but it is impossible to take USA from US military - I will finish any dispute with you. I do not like you but I respect you - and I want the same from you, OK?
Old October 18, 2001, 08:43   #97
LaRusso
King

Local Time: 16:35
Quote:
Originally posted by datakodin
One more point.

During Corean war, we had lost 299 soldiers and officiers. 335 Soviet planes were downed and 120 pilots were KIA.

I know the Soviet number of US downed planes (BTW the amount of crashed B-29s is very-very interesting). However can you give your figures?

And Joseph, if you prefer to talk like this - it is possible to take US military out of USA but it is impossible to take USA from US military - I will finish any dispute with you. I do not like you but I respect you - and I want the same from you, OK?
cmon, he still has some connections in 'da guvvament' and you may be reported to his colleagues at NSA, CIA or FBI. On the other hand, he might have worked at Federal Weather Center or something like that...so you never know

In some strange way he is demeaning US efforts in the Cold War, by simply projecting this 'Soviets were crap' thing. Why the hell did it take 50 years to bring it down then? that would mean that those same government agencies are a bunch of losers who were fighting a stupid, cruel, unproductive and scientifically backward demonic regime. it is like the scenes from us war movies where they kill 5 nazis with one bullet. it makes you wonder how on earth such dillweeds conquered the whole europe and why it took 5 bloody years to defeat them....
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old October 18, 2001, 09:17   #98
datakodin
Chieftain

Quote:
Originally posted by LaRusso
you may be reported to his colleagues at NSA, CIA or FBI.
LaRusso,

I am Russian citizen of Russian origin and I am in Russian Federation right now = I do not afraid of anybody and anything