Old October 23, 2001, 19:42   #1
Draco aka Se7eN
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:04
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Could i preorder Civ 3 now and still expect it no later than NOV 1st?
Probably a dumb question but id still like an answer please.

Perhaps i should just wait for it to come to stores, though the thing im worried about is perhaps when 5 pm october 31st rolls around it will already be sold out then i will have to scream like a girl and run around the mall with my arms in the air.

I suppose i could tell babbages to hold onto a copy for me and give them whatever fee that would be. But then that would require 2 trips to the mall. Im not one to plan 2 trips to the same location with in 3 days. I guess i could call couldnt I. Hmm but call me weird but i just dont like to use the telephone. I use it as a last measure.

The easiest way would be to order it online and expect it on my front door step no later than NOV 1st. But i bet i couldnt do that. But im gonna ask you smart people if that could be possible.

Thanks
Old October 23, 2001, 22:24   #2
Swissy
Civilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMRise of Nations MultiplayerIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerBtS Tri-League

Local Time: 10:04
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Your best bet is to call the game store and see if they will reserve you a copy until closing time on the release date.

If you order online, check the confirmation email to see when they say it will ship. Then the next day call the customer service 800 number to confirm that it will ship. They can usually call up on their computer how many orders they have and how many copies they expect to receive in their initial order of the game.