Old May 8, 2000, 19:10   #1
Venger
King

Local Time: 18:06
Local Date: October 30, 2010
It's Coming...

So you picked up ToT but were somewhat disappointed in the new techs and units...

Why does the Plasman look like the StayPuft Marshmellow Man?

Why does Boht Comaree sound like a new name for Pearl Jam?

Why does the new ultimate attack unit look like a wind chime?

Why is there a new unit shaped like a billiard ball?

Because...someone lost their freaking mind at Hasbro and had no clue as to what the new units and so forth should be like.

But...I do.

Here come Siege Warfare, Artificial Intelligence, and Advanced Metallurgy. Here come Rocket Artillery, Fast Attack Subs, Main Battle Tanks. Sick of that pollution square looking like somewhat threw up on a cows head? Try a nice radioactive shield that still let's you see what's under that refuse of yours.

Yes, it's the Venger Can O'Whoopass mod pack. Currently in alpha testing. Or alpha alpha testing. New graphics (vigorously thieved from the HiRes 2 pack, as well as some creations of my own), new sounds (authentic A-10 flyby!!), new rules (Spy pimps beware, no more free ride, the days with a 3 move and ignore ZOC are OVER).

Why on earth do a WW2 Destroyer and a Civil War Ironclad have the same strength? Fixed.

Alpine Troops too cheesy for you (hell yes!)? Now they're light infantry.

Tired of seeing your 8th Armormed Division bribed by some spare government? Fixed.

Tired of going to Alpha Centauri and seeing a totally alien race with the SAME FREAKING UNITS you have? Fixed.

I know, you have questions...

Q. Is this mod pack for the beginner?

A. Hell no. Can't win at King or Deity? Try Monopoly. Or maybe Stratego. No, scratch Stratego, try Crazy 8's.

Q. Are the new units animated?

A. Hell no. Go play CTP.

Q. Can I use this mod pack in regular Civ2?

A. Hell no. Spend the $20.

Q. Do they serve decaf on your planet?

A. Hell no.

There it is folks, the tease...yes, more challenging gameplay, more realistic units, an enhanced tech tree, whiter teeth, and fresher breath. All in alpha gameplay testing.

Coming soon...

Venger
Crossposted in Civ-ToT