Old October 30, 2001, 01:45   #1
wes23
Settler

Local Time: 15:30
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Firaxis = sell out
This is why...
1)We got sid meier's making some stupid ass kiddy game called sim golf.

2) He fails to upgrade graphics in game. I think the pictures look like **** presonally. I thought it might be early stages. who was I kidding!

Firaxis is worst when it comes to graphics, I think we all know that deep down, they usaaully equall it with gameplay

3) gameplay, this will be so played out! I am sick of call to power ****. But if sid cannot make the graphics better then that ****, were in trouble.

4) Alpha C. = civ 3 some how AC gets huiger score!!!! wtf was jess bridges doing while making this game? how do you unimpove upon a game!

simple make it for shits n giggles, heck they make **** load of us cause it has Sid Meier's on it.

lets face it sid has gone ***** style, I think I will turn my attention to breakawaygames and buy austerlitz when that comes out. SHould be fun war game, tather then this half ass game

(sorry for typos, little annoying)
I come home to this ****...9.3...wtf, that is bs
Old October 30, 2001, 01:48   #2
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

Local Time: 11:30
Now, all you people who think I am negative, pay close attention: How many of my posts even come close to that? LOL!

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Old October 30, 2001, 01:50   #3
Jahi
Warlord

Local Time: 09:30
umm.. dont play?

there, see? that solved everything.
Old October 30, 2001, 01:52   #4
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Yin:
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old October 30, 2001, 01:59   #5
TechWins
King

Local Time: 08:30
Quote:
Yin
Insert that comment in reply to this comment:

Quote:
Now, all you people who think I am negative, pay close attention: How many of my posts even come close to that? LOL!
However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.
Old October 30, 2001, 02:06   #6
Shiva
Prince

Re: Firaxis = sell out
Quote:
Originally posted by wes23
This is why...
1)We got sid meier's making some stupid ass kiddy game called sim golf.
And that makes him a sell out when MTG didnt?

Quote:
2) He fails to upgrade graphics in game. I think the pictures look like **** presonally. I thought it might be early stages. who was I kidding!

"I think". Well its nice you think that. Somehow because you think that it makes him a sellout?

Quote:
3) gameplay, this will be so played out! I am sick of call to power ****. But if sid cannot make the graphics better then that ****, were in trouble.
Errr just what are you talking about here? Something about gameplay, something about CTP, something about graphics but no coherent thought in the whole statement.

Quote:
4) Alpha C. = civ 3 some how AC gets huiger score!!!! wtf was jess bridges doing while making this game? how do you unimpove upon a game!
And because its rated what, .2 below SMAC it means Sid sold out?

You going to post any real reasons other than graphics for your dislike of the game or are you just going to rant? Blaa blaa blaa gameplay blaa blaa blaa CTP blaa blaa blaa graphics isnt really informative. Please come again
The eagle soars and flies in peace and casts its shadow wide Across the land, across the seas, across the far-flung skies. The foolish think the eagle weak, and easy to bring to heel. The eagle's wings are silken, but its claws are made of steel. So be warned, you would-be hunters, attack it and you die, For the eagle stands for freedom, and that will always fly.

Darkness makes the sunlight so bright that our eyes blur with tears. Challenges remind us that we are capable of great things. Misery sharpens the edges of our joy. Life is hard. It is supposed to be.
Old October 30, 2001, 02:12   #7
wes23
Settler

Local Time: 15:30
Shiva , you can take your name and shove it up yuor ass you stupoid hindu fuk. I am sick of your bias ****!

you want the fukin truth. GO play sim golf you dip ****. that is were the other .7 got taken. man fuk firaxis, there really sell-outs

next thing: Sid is a charictor in "The Sims"

what a faggot, and his gay bald head
Old October 30, 2001, 02:14   #8
The Templar
Prince

Local Time: 10:30
Wow, the tempers are flaring tonight!
Old October 30, 2001, 02:14   #9
Shiva
Prince

Quote:
Shiva , you can take your name and shove it up yuor ass you stupoid hindu fuk. I am sick of your bias ****!

you want the fukin truth. GO play sim golf you dip ****. that is were the other .7 got taken. man fuk firaxis, there really sell-outs

next thing: Sid is a charictor in "The Sims"

what a faggot, and his gay bald head

Lol Blaa blaa blaa. Please come again
The eagle soars and flies in peace and casts its shadow wide Across the land, across the seas, across the far-flung skies. The foolish think the eagle weak, and easy to bring to heel. The eagle's wings are silken, but its claws are made of steel. So be warned, you would-be hunters, attack it and you die, For the eagle stands for freedom, and that will always fly.

Darkness makes the sunlight so bright that our eyes blur with tears. Challenges remind us that we are capable of great things. Misery sharpens the edges of our joy. Life is hard. It is supposed to be.
Old October 30, 2001, 02:14   #10
Rakki
Warlord

Local Time: 01:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
you know, i think Wes23 posted something like this before ...

what we have here is something that's usually found lurking underneath bridges.....

a TROLL.

either that, or he's just a retard.
Old October 30, 2001, 02:17   #11
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

wes, you are walking a thin, thin line.

Better stop with the personal insults now.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old October 30, 2001, 02:19   #12
MarkG
Apolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 Participants
Apolyton CS Co-Founder

Local Time: 17:30
wes23, 2 threads of your closed. continue like this and you'll find yourself playing civ3 in mingapulco(if you dont know what that is you'd better not know)