Old October 30, 2001, 15:18   #1
inca911
Warlord

Local Time: 15:33
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Civ3 in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
I am located in the Twin Cities. I just got back from driving to Electronics Boutique at Ridgedale Mall. They have the game in their hands right now. Other EBGames are also getting it in today including the Mall of America. The Ridgedale location has both the LE Tin and the regular edition. Thought you Twin Cities folks would like to know and LMK if you want to try a PBEM game sometime (if that is still possible!). I attempted to install this on my E drive, but got an invalid page fault that did not allow the game to load past the first screen. I uninstalled and re-installed the game on my C drive and a quick test drive showed no problems. I will read the manual tonight and play after that. A quick first impression is that I'll have to get used to the new graphics to discern workers/settlers/warriors/etc....
Old October 30, 2001, 17:19   #2
AgtFox
Settler

Local Time: 09:33
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I went to Ridgedale too to get my copy. What time were you there? I'm still at work, can't play until tonight. All EBs in this area should have Civ 3 out for sale today. Best Buy did not and neither did Circuit City.