Old October 31, 2001, 12:15   #1
solo
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Local Time: 15:38
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Limited edition arrives
My limited edition arrived yesterday, and I would conclude that it is only limited to as many as want to pay the extra $20.

The video was interesting, but quite brief, and the tech chart looks something like 4 screen shots pasted together, accordian fashion. I was hoping for a chart like the ones that came with CivII, which had the whole tech tree in one big picture on one side and came with useful tables and charts about terrain and units on the reverse. I would have preferred plastic containers for storing the CD's, instead of the double sleeved cardboard container. The game components look lost within the vast tin container once all the cardboard is discarded, so I may end up using it for storing cookies!

In spite of these minor details, I still think I've gotten a first class game, well worth what I have paid for it. This is what really counts, but if Firaxis is listening, why not go first first class with all of the game components, too?

On second thought, my 2 previous editions of Civ will also fit comfortably in that tin, too. Thanks for making room for keeping all three together!

Sorry to have posted twice by mistake, please delete.

Last edited by solo; October 31, 2001 at 12:22.