Old November 3, 2001, 00:13   #1
YefeiPi
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:53
Local Date: October 31, 2010
A happy Civer:)
I got Civ3 a couple of days ago and played 2 or 3 games, and have abandoned them, because I messed up pretty bad in trying to get used to the new features.

Then yesterday I started again with the Chinese, and I started playing seriously because I got a hang of the new features. So far so good, I'm in middle age tech tree section in the year 800 A.D. I have 15 plus cities with half of my population in each city happy. I'm the most technological advanced Civ, and a formidable military. My culture is very high in the 4000s, all wonders but one belong to me. I just had a celebrate the chairman with fireworks animation over my city Canton. My throne is also quite developed. Finally, the areas around my HUGE territory are all properly cultivated and connected in every single square

I'm a happy Civer because it looks bright for me from now on, the only catch? I'm in cheiftan
Old November 3, 2001, 00:24   #2
Gangerolf
Prince

Local Time: 16:53
Good to hear.
Old November 3, 2001, 01:08   #3
Rommel393
Warlord

Local Time: 09:53
Yeah your game sounds like the one im playing now. Im playing on chieftain in it, and it is too easy now. When I first played it, it seemed hard. I think I'll finish the game just to see the end game units. But I'm doing to good. Time for a difficulty upgrade .
Old November 3, 2001, 02:48   #4
Cougz
Settler

Local Time: 07:53
Yeah I had a couple dud starts first up as well. Got a good one going with the Persians, on warlord. It's a little harder, i've got 4 of the 8 wonders built so far, i'm level with the best with tech, and i've knocked the stuffing out of 2 of the other 11 civs. Have control over about 30 cities, however issues with corruption are holding me up.

I'm in the top ranks though, and that's all that matters, gotta see what happens when we get to the industrial era...