Old November 4, 2001, 10:49   #1
Eudaimic
Settler

Local Time: 16:01
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Bug Reports
Is there any official way to give bug reports to Firaxis? If not, or at least just so people are aware of bugs, is there another thread? Most seem filled with chatter, so if you post a bug report here, please keep the chatter at a minimum. And don't post about what you think is poor game balance. BUGS ONLY.

- SPACESHIP SCREEN NOT WORKING. I might just not be aware of something, but I have built my entire spaceship, and as I finished the last part I can no longer access my spaceship screen. I have not pressed LAUNCH yet...

- GAME CHRASHING. I've had the game crash a couple of times now. My observations are that in my current game there is one place where when I try to bomb a resource that has railroads on it, an interceptor appears, shoots down my jet and the game freezes.
The other has happened twice. When I move the mouse to the edge of the screen to scroll the game freezes.

- UNIT FACING THE WRONG WAY. This is in the same region as the interceptor bug. When I use a battleship to bomb a city with, it faces in the opposite direction when firing!

- UNITS DO NOT SHOW UP. Same region (AGAIN! It's a damn bermuda triangle!) My bombers don't always show up when I bomb, only the bombs do... Now this region is on the edge of the map (where it wraps) I think, so that might be it?
Old November 4, 2001, 13:46   #2
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 16:01
Local Date: October 31, 2010
You may want to see Korn469's bug list in the Civ III-Help section and report this there.