Old September 7, 2000, 23:42   #1
echopapa
Chieftain

Local Time: 00:09
Local Date: October 31, 2010
PC Playtester/Co-author Wanted
My name is Michael Witry, and I've written several scenarios that appear on the Mac section of the Apolyton site. Since the Mac Civ community is relatively small, I'd like to branch out and adapt my scenarios for PC use, as well. I have the files, working fine in Mac mode. If you're willing to debug and/or comment on any of them, drop me a line at michael-witry@uiowa.edu and I'll send them your way. Feel free to post them (in debugged form, of course) to Civ scenario collections and go ahead and credit yourself as co-author.

Here are the scenarios I'd like converted:

"A House Divided" - An alternate-history scenario about a second war between the USA and the CSA, set in the 1930s. I made this one because I thought the "Fictional" category at CSC could use some new entries.

"European Empires" - My take on European colonial expansion at the end of the 19th century. Lots of historical events here.

"To End All Wars 2" - Version 1 was pretty crummy, but To End All Wars 2 has been completely overhauled. It was my attempt to provide the Mac community with a strong WWI scenario (the fact that multiple events files are buggy in Mac Civ2 rules out Second Reich), and I think it's got enough merit to be played by anyone.

Remember, that's michael-witry@uiowa.edu.

Thanks.